五、𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌸

There's only a few days left until the expected date of childbirth...

"Ai-chan! I'm here!" Sakura exclaimed as she slammed the door open, startling the two people inside, Ai and Gorou.

"Oh, Miya-san! You're here too! I didn't know, hehe~" She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly and walked closer to Ai's direction "I brought you some flowers!"

Heat immediately rushed to Ai's cheeks as she looked at Sakura placing cherry blossom branches into the vase beside her, fixing their place carefully to make sure it was perfect. Gorou, who had his arms crossed while standing against the wall, noticed.

"Ah! This cherry blossom is huge! It looks exactly like Sakura's eyes!"

"I know right! Gorgeous as me muhahaha!"

After the months they have been together, it's hard not to notice Ai's crush on her best friend. Her cheeks would turn red when Sakura hugged or even touched her, yet she would cling onto her with every chance she got. The only thing that makes him confused is why Ai would have babies with the father but not be with someone she truly loves.

"I even made you bento!" Sakura's sweet voice cut his thoughts off. He raised his head to look at both of them, who looked like lovey-dovey couples with bubbles of happiness surrounding them.

To be honest, Gorou evys Ai's close relationship with Sakura. He wished someone cared for him too. After all, he barely experienced any of them since he hasn't had parents since he was a kid. He wished that there was someone like Sakura, who would risk or sacrifice anything for him, just like how she goes on hiatus from her job because her best friend needs her support.

"Miya-san!" He turned his attention on the shorter girl, who had a box of bento in her hands "I got you a bento too!"

Gorou's eyes widened in surprise. "H-huh?" he stuttered while blinking his eyes multiple times, still not quite himself.

"I made a bento for you too! I know it's tough having so much work to do, and you even took great care of Ai-chan. You might not even have time to eat lunch sometimes! I really appreciate all of your hard work, so I figured that I could cook you something to thank you! I hope you enjoy it and remember to finish all of them! If you're wondering, there's a bear-like rice ball just like my hairclip, some tamagoyaki, meatballs, potato salad..."

Gorou's brain basically stops functioning and stops listening to Sakura's words about the food in the bento. His eyes were in a daze, and basically all his thoughts were, "KYAAAAA MY FAVOURITE IDOL MADE ME A BENTO?!!!" "AM I DREAMING? AM I REALLY DREAMING?!!!" "I'M GOING TO CRYYY!" "*CRIES* A TOTAL WIFE MATERIAL!" "MARRY ME!!"

"Miya-san?" Sakura waved her hand in front of his face "Hellooo? Knock knock? Are you here?"

"A-ah, yes." Gorou gently took the bento from Sakura's hands with a light blush on his face, their hands brushing for a split second.