四、𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 🌸

"20 weeks pregnant, twins."

"Twins?" The three of them said it in unison after hearing the result.

"Twins..." Ai mumbled while repeating, her star pupils glimmering brightly and beautifully. Sakura, too, has the same expression with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Ai, are you serious about carrying them to term?" Saitou questioned, "If it gets out that you've become pregnant at 16 and given birth..."

"Your career and my agency will be finished." He said, looking at both of them with a serious expression.

"Well, I can't blame Ichi-san being worried. I know he cares deeply about us like we're his daughters, which is why he's also anxious about Ai's future if the secret is exposed..." Sakura thought.

Ai didn't answer but turned to look at Gorou instead. "What are your thoughts, Sensei?"

"The final decision rests with you, really think it through before deciding. As a doctor, that's all I'm able to say."

"Even if you've got a guy you've fallen for, I'll still keep supporting you. That said, if you give birth to these children, I suspect I won't be able to see you soar to greater heights. Gorou thought as he stood on the rooftop, gazing at the starry night sky.

He took his phone out and stared at the wallpaper. "I guess the views of fans are pretty self-centered... You think so, don't you, Sarina-chan?"

"Oh, Sensei." "Ah, Miya-san!" Both Ai and Sakura greeted him as they entered the rooftop through the door.

"Chiba-san, Hoshino-san." Gorou let out, slipping his phone back into his robe. "It's not good for you to be out on a cold night, Hoshino-san. And Chiba-san, you should get back while it's not too late. It's quite dangerous if it gets later, you know."

"I'm bundled up, so I'll be fine."

"I wanna stay with her longer!" Sakura let out a few giggles and hugged the girl beside her, causing Ai's cheeks to turn pink. "Besides, I rented a flat near this hospital! So I can come and visit her every day!"