𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸 - "𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙼𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃"

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

Lea was already awake before her 6am alarm rang, she already ate her breakfast and was getting ready to get to her classes just like how she does in her simple but effective routine. It was already 7:30am in the morning and her classes starts at 10 o'clock, she decided to head towards a place that comes into mind.

Upon arriving at the campus, Lea went straight to the place where loners often study. The institute's library capital, the place is restricted and only a few people could enter such as staff and scholars. The entry is restricted and limited, it requires an ID that has a code of approval and considered as a high-classed privilege.

Lea got her own code that she became a scholar with the scholarship that she have, she visits the library capital when she studies for exams and the reason is because the knowledge hidden within the place is beyond what your imagination could think.

The library capital has infinite knowledge and it has every book that runs down from history, every genre and author's names could be found and the library has it all in here. Lea was quite bored so she decided to read a romance novel, she found a novel that was written from one of her favorite authors.

"Imagination."

The novel's story is all about a man who really loved a woman so dearly that he'll give the whole world to her without a care, that's what he thought when he finally realized how cruel reality could be.

Heartbroken and hopeless, the man decided to leave for the sake of happiness of the woman. The man loved her dearly but the woman can't give him what he wanted, he decided to leave everything behind and carry all the memories that he spent with her.

Lea have read the novel several times already, she've already knew how the story starts, progresses, and how it'll end. She was reading it for quite some time now, it always gave her the feeling of facing reality.

Lea then suddenly bumped into someone, she was slightly taller than her, she has very long hair that she has a few braids and beautiful curls. The girl has such beautiful blue eyes as clear as the blue sky.

Lea apologized to her but she was surprised when the other person said that she has nothing to worry, Lea was shocked because it was someone familiar.

"She's Ms. Julie Ann Durchdenwald!!!"

Lea thought in her mind, she then looked at the girl who was walking away. She knew that she wasn't wrong because that was the girl that she heard about, she knew that she just met someone talented.

Julie Ann Durchdenwald is known to be very talented artist who majors in fine arts and design, she was able to exceed the expectations of everyone and she became into a very well-known prodigy. She was also known to be very kind and gentle to others.

Lea was delighted that she can't hold her excitement because she met someone who's very talented that was known to be one of the nicest students. Lea wandered around the place and it felt endless because of the tall bookshelves, the place is filled with so many books.