𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟹

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟹 - "𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴" 

『#3: "If you're lonely, come be lonely with me." 』

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴... 

When Liam and Fiona went to eat breakfast, there was a cold chilling air outside the café that Fiona shivered from the cold. Just as she was glancing at the snowfall from outside, Liam came by her side with two cups of coffee on his hands for the two of them.

"You must be worried that you're thinking something serious.", Liam said bluntly as he looks at Fiona with a serious face. "Oh, uh... I was just spacing out, sorry.", Fiona replied as she was startled by his observation.

"The snow looks great outside, isn't it?", Fiona asked as she softly smiled but Liam didn't reply and only had a gloomy look on his face. She immediately noticed the quick change of his atmosphere and thought that she might have said something wrong.

"Did I offend you? I'm sorry if I said something that did.", Fiona said as she felt guilt running through her mind. "It's fine, it's nothing.", Liam replied coldly this time. He sighed faintly as Fiona looks at his face expressing pain even with a straight poker face.

When they finished eating right after, Liam suddenly became more silent and distant which not only bothered Fiona but also made her feel even more guilty. "Why does he even hate the snow?", she thought deeply in her mind as she steals a glance of him while they were walking down the streets together.

Surprisingly, Fiona and Liam had never expected to find two familiar faces walking right across the streets they were walking at. "Oh, what a surprise to find you two here.", Mr. Clyde said calmly and smiled as he was walked towards them along with Mr. Roderick by his side.

"It's kinda unexpected for me as well...", Fiona replied nervously while Liam just remained unfazed by the situation. Mr. Clyde was quite puzzled by the sight of them together yet he felt like something wrong  was going on between them.

"It seems like you two had already ate breakfast.", Mr. Clyde said with a calming grin. "Should we provide you two company for a while?", Mr. Roderick asked. Fiona felt relieved when Liam agreed.

While the four of them went walking around the streets of the city of Seoul, Fiona still couldn't get her head straight as she thought about the snow incident this early morning. That was when Mr. Clyde noticed and proposed to them that maybe they should relax for a moment as they stopped in front of a library, the four of them entered the place and saw thousands of books on every shelf that amazed Fiona by the sight of it.

"I'll take a look around with Ms. Filone while you two go somewhere else, I have something very important to discuss with her.", Mr. Clyde said as he smiled at the two men while pulling Fiona away from them while she was left very confused.

When they finally hid unto the corner, Mr. Clyde went to inspect the area to make sure no one is around. He then looked at Fiona with a worried expression.

"There's something quite bothering you between your affairs with young master, Ms. Filone. Mind if we could discuss this on a private matter?", Mr. Clyde asked. She went quiet for a moment before she slightly nodded in response, Fiona then took a seat and sighed.

When Fiona told Mr. Clyde about the incident earlier in the morning, he was left puzzled as he listened. "I don't know if I said something wrong yet he was very distant whenever I tried to confront him.", Fiona said faintly with heavy guilt in her eyes that left Mr. Clyde shocked.