𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟹

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟹 - "𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚂" 

『#3: "What if we rewrite the stars?" 』

〖✧〗𝙸𝙽 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴... 

"It's over between us, I don't want to see you again."

His threatening words with feelings of resentment and betrayal never left Emily's mind as she got back into her place all alone, she feels so lonely and cold that she couldn't help but sighed faintly.

Emily felt empty as she stared at the clock hanging on her wall, she began to wonder if only she could change her mistakes and live the life she wanted without even hurting people because of her own feelings.

Emily could feel her tears falling down, she really hates herself for making mistakes that even hurts the people she loves with every decision. Emily knew how much her mistakes inflicted Tyson that made him hurt the most, she was his world that he cherished and all she did to hin was hurt him badly.

"If all it is is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?"

Emily thought desperately, she knew that everything was already over. She couldn't get herself straighten up because of what happened, she couldn't even reach out her phone to try and call him since she knows he won't answer to a single call or reply to a message.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

Emily had never felt so exhausted as she stayed up all night and didn't even get a wink of sleep, she couldn't even look at herself in the mirror just because how she looks so depressed after one night.

Emily thought of skipping her classes, yet she couldn't because there will be a big event held by their class by this week and it frustrates her even more. She went to her kitchen and found her favorite matcha-flavored latte powder so that she could make herself a drink.

Emily thought of spending her morning with a simple cup of her matcha latté without anything in mind, she could remind only herself about what happened from yesterday that continued on disturbing her.

Emily thought of herself becoming a huge mess that she felt like she just wanted to sleep in and just skip classes because she felt sick, she could only sigh as the wall clock's ticking caught her attention.

"It's now back to what it was before, but more painful..."

Emily thought as she stared at her reflection through her matcha latté on her cup, she fidgets her fingers by the edge of the cup with each moment the wall clock's hand keeps on ticking by every second.

Moments later, Emily got herself washed up and went through her closet for something to wear. Emily never thought that she'd find an object familiar to her past, it was none other than Tyson's winter coat and scarf that was being kept in there for three years.

Emily started to miss Tyson as soon as she smelled his scent on the coat and scarf, she then took out the scarf off the closet rack and sniffed on it just to remember its feeling before she embraced it tightly in her arms.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴...