njëzetë

after yoichi has rung the doorbell about six times and already starts to ring the seventh time, valentina's door finally opens after all. the music is so loud, you probably wouldn't have heard anything either.

enthusiastically, valentina looks at you. "y/n! you came!" with a deft movement she pulls you first into the house and then into her arms.

a bit overwhelmed, after a short while you put your arms around her as well and pat her back before her gaze falls on the others and she clears her throat. "i'm glad you came, too, of course." she breaks away from you, holds out her hand briefly to everyone.

except for rosa, who gets a quick hug.

"thank you, for inviting me." says hyoma monotonously and then looks around the big house.

"you'll find drinks back there in the kitchen, just behind the living room." valentina indicates that you should follow her, which is why you all do so.

in the living room, a lot of people are sitting in a circle on the sofas and especially in front of the sofas. most of them are already half-naked and full of snot, while they play one drinking game after the other.

when you arrive in the kitchen, well, better said at the huge kitchen island full of alcoholic drinks, rensuke and yoichi inspect some of them while valentina pushes a cup into your hand. "i have something very special for you, y/n." she pulls you with her around the corner, into the adjacent hallway and grabs a glass bottle from an upper shelf of a cabinet.

"what's this?" you ask, holding your cup out to her as she opens the bottle.

"the finest liquor. flown in specially from morocco." giggling you raise both eyebrows for a few seconds before smelling the cup while ste starts laughing heartily. "i wasn't planning on poisoning you," she puts the bottle to her mouth and takes a big gulp before briefly pulling a face. "see."

grinning, you take a sip as well and then directing her back to the others.

"everything okay?" meguru asks with a critical look, which makes you nod slightly and lean against the wall next to him.

"valentina just gave me some booze."

he nods in understanding and then takes a sip from his cup before letting his gaze wander through the living room.

about two hours and four cups later, you're sitting on one of the sofas with rosa as you watch the half-naked ones shove their tongues down each other's throats and indulge in the remaining alcohol.

how can you make a dumbass out of yourself like that?

yeah, you drank some too, but not enough to be really drunk — maybe a little tipsy, but that's it.

rosa seems to feel the same way, because she also looks at you with an annoyed look. "i'm going to go see where the boys are hanging out" she stands up, swaying slightly.

laughing, you look at her and get up as well to hold her; she must have had more to drink than you suspected.

"yoichi is over there" pointing your finger in the direction of the kitchen you start to laugh, whereupon rosa looks at you, grinning broadly, and then makes her way through the crowd to your best friend.

always those lovers.

speaking of which — where is meguru, by the way?

searching, you turn your head in all directions, but he is nowhere to be seen.

sighing, you squeeze through the sweaty bodies until you reach the kitchen, but he is not here either.

a bit disappointed you walk through the hallway and are about to climb the stairs to look for him upstairs, when you see him standing on the terrace.