Chapter5

We finally get to some ginormas doors.He looks back at me,face still straight,we walk into a room too big for only one big throne in the middle of it.He walks to the throne.

'Oh no,I know I haven't done anything but I hope he isn't having a bad day and I'm on his bad side already..'

He slightly frowns at me after he sits gracefully on the throne.I don't know what to say but his eyes feel as if they are burning into my entire soul.

"How did you get here?"He asks not pleased but not hating my guts...atleast not yet.

"Umm",I try to think of a way to say how I got here without saying I got pushed through some weird magical door and I literally landed on his doorstep."Well I..stumbled in here and I was so..tired and abused that I collapsed, I'm sorry if I'm in your way."

"Have you never been here,do you know my name."

Trying to say things lightly and tiptoe around his bad side I say"No I am new if you would like me to know your name then tell me",I say maybe too casually but actually getting slightly amused in my fear and nervousness.

He sighs not angrily but just slightly tiredly and bored,"I am Lokiaa,LORD of the Atherans"

"Oh",I pause,"Wellll!",I bow down sort of jokingly.

He smirks,"So what do you want here?"

"Well hopefully somewhere to stay because I have no idea what I'm doing,just don't underestimate me."

"Hmm,where are you going with this,because to me you just seem like another dumb mortal who 'has no idea what they're doing'correct?"

"I always knew I was different",I say half talking to him,half talking to myself,I concentrate really hard,if I think I'm different and I'm in a different universe,maybe I can pull something out of myself.I open a portal..to my world,I could leave right now!But I have a certain feeling,I don't think I should leave.

"And where is this,"He chuckles as if a little kid is trying to scold him.

"My....home,I could run away from you right now,I don't know you but I know here is better than there,my world,my past,so how much do underestimate me now?"

He seems sort of intrigued,"About...two percent less,"He smiles with a hard laugh in his eyes.

Technically I'm not an adult, I'm only 17 but I ran away and I'm old enough for the D.F.S or anyone of authority to care.

"I would consider that well, looking into your eyes I would consider that a win for anyone"I chuckle playfully.

He smirks."What if you are a nusance and I want to get rid of you,eliminate you from the game."

"Then I will make a deal with you,I will give you something I know you don't have and in exchange I get my life and MAYBE something I don't have."

"And what would that be"

"Love,"I say daringly,like I said before,I don't have anything to lose.

His face changes very lightly,"How would I get that."

"Well I'd give you the knowledge and you would find it yourself,no one KNOWS exactly what love is but they know it when it happens."

"Hmm,fine but.. don't forget,I.Am.A.Lorddd,"there's a sort of purr at the end of his sentence.