Chapter 31: Missing the little girl

As soon as Lalisa finished from school, she went to the gadgets shop immediately. With the little Loli constantly checking, she had found several jobs in the black market and also in the tech world that she could do but with no system, she had been unable to take them on.

She also had a certain computer type that she wanted since the technology now wasn’t what she wanted.

If someone looked at it logically, Although she was highly intelligent and smart, her biggest advantage was that she was from the future.

Even more so, she had also been someone that had shone in the future. With the capabilities and time advantage, she was almost invincible already.

After finding the store she went to the other day to get her things, she immediately requested for the things she needed and then ordered several parts alongside it.

“This girl, although we want to make sales, we still have to let you know the truth. Most of these things you are buying do not have any connection with each other and would most likely end up as a waste for the computer you have bought.” The store attendant said as he looked at all the things they had piled up on the table.

Originally, she had already ordered for the best computer now in terms of work capacity unlike a lot of people that would go for brand name and design, he had already seen that she was someone that understood her stuffs.

However, he was also certain that there was no way these things could work together.

“Errr... I don’t intend to use them on these computer, this is just something that my boss asked me to get in passing also.” She explained her face become a little flustered. Her act was so smooth that the store owner thought that he had embarrassed now.

.....

Now that he thought about it, she was only an high school student, there was no way she could even know about all these tools to the point of knowing their functions.

Besides, some of the parts she had requested were things that only experts knew existed in a system.

“Forgive me for being nosy.” He said politely and then went to draw up her bill.

Although, Lalisa didn’t support his behavior, since he had only acted to get her not to waste money, she didn’t mind and so she paid for everything and went on her way.

****

In the capital city,

After the welcoming he had gotten, Jungkook was very aware that this was the other side calling war on their own side of the family.

Yet, only people close to him understood that to him and his brother, the Jeon corporation wasn’t anything much. In fact, he was handling it more out of filial piety than out of interest.

And so even when it looked like his position was being threatened, the young man was more interested in looking at his wallpaper.

He had no idea what it was that made him unable to take his mind of the little girl.

Was it her heroic saving?

Or the little foxy girl always trying to win one over him.

He even wondered if he had seen the money he sent. For someone like him that was worth billions, paying her one million for saving his life was a little too small and so he had deliberately added some amount it.

He also didn’t want to send too much so that she didn’t start to feel dependent on him.

After a while, he felt like he could no longer resist and picked his phone up.