Chapter 78: Working together

Today was the last day of the senior year exams and for the past three days, everyone had gotten used to Lalisa leaving the hall after half the time. On some papers, she was even done with her papers before the evening time.

However, even though everyone was used to seeing it, their reactions were different. A lot of her classmates felt like she was only trying to be a show off, after all, there was even a paper that Hanbin had also been unable to finish.

As for the teachers, they had long since casted their worries aside after repeatedly asking her if there was a problem.

"Are you handing over early today also?" the female invigilator from the first day asked Lalisa with intense ridiculing in her eyes. She worked with one of the top universities in China's capital and she knew better than anyone what these questions were like. More importantly, she was also a highly rated tutor, that being the main reason why she had been sent here as they didn't want there to be any chances of her supervising any of her students.

She was certain that it was impossible for a student to finish these papers in that time that Lalisa was using.

"Yes, I am." Lalisa said, not paying any attention to the deep ridicule in the woman's eyes and passed her paper over.

The fourth day only had two papers in the morning, however, she couldn't leave because she had to sit for a school organised test with Hanbin.

"Perhaps, I'll be lucky enough to remind you not to overestimate yourself if I'm sent to invigilate this school next year." she said arrogantly and then picked up the two answer sheets that were by Lalisa's table.

"And I'll set a reminder to pay you a visit when I'm in the capital." Lalisa retorted, not bothering to raise her head to meet her eye. Although she didn't pay any mind to her initially, Lalisa felt that as an elder, she had truly gone overboard with her words just now.

.....

The female invigilator sneered and then moved to the seat behind Lalisa. Although she was irritated by her words, it was still an examination hall. More importantly, she was certain that the girl was only just shooting her mouth. But out of curiosity, she checked the name on Lalisa's papers before adding the next student's own to the stack with her.

Lalisa left the exam hall and went back to the classroom where her bag was and pulled out her phone. In the last three days, she had barely touched her phone and maintained a routine of getting home, getting some long hours of sleep and taking the medicinal herb that her mom made for her. Now that she was done, she looked through the bunch of emails and frowned when she saw a particular address showing with every scroll.

"Who is this?" she pondered aloud, opening the mail and seeing the content of it. "Oh!."

Back when she had just started, she had joined a team of people to complete work and assigned tasks. It had however been easy for her to forget them as they usually left all the work to them and then splitted the money easily. Now that she had her own way of getting her works, she wasn't really interested in working with them anymore.

They had sent her series of emails prompting her to do a certain task all week long. She curiously clicked the link as she sat in a yoga pose like she was no longer on school grounds.

When she saw the task, her brows raised up in suspicion. "Create a firewall stronger than Jeon Corporation?" She wondered why it was now a bar for how strong firewalls could be and hurriedly went to the web to see what she could find about the firewall. Back then when she had to break through it, she had seen that it was indeed a level above the technology that was moving around now.

After about ten minutes of reading, she came to understand that it had been an uncrossable firewall in an hacking competition that happened some months before she came back in time. Moreover, the person that had created the firewall himself was Jungkook!