Chapter 4(lemon)

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, the link is on my Wattpad home page)

After that howl forest mess me and Shera went back to the inn while Rem went to sort things out with the guild. And it's kinda awkward now since I've never bing alone with Shera, she then said "Rem shure is out late" I replied "yeah" she then said "she just went to tell celeste about the quest stuff that went down today. Shouldn't she be back by now?" I replied "yeah" I then thought "what do I even say!?, I have never bing alone with her or any elf for that matter!" Shera then said "I almost forgot, your magic is really amazing (Y/N), ive never seen anything like it before" I then said "well I am a Flugil after all" I then sighed and said "I've learned something about leveling today". Shera said huh and I explained "everyone in this world live as peacefully as possible there all trying to avoid death" Shera then said "well yeah, is that normal?" I replied "it's something I don't get, a Flugil doesn't die we just spawned into a new body, in my world we face death with a smile" Shera then said "I don't get it, that sounds like you don't value your own life" I replied "of course I won't carelessly fight without a plan, it's just if I would live with the fear of death I wouldn't have the courage to face Krebskulm" Shera then got up and said "be honest with me, are you choosing Rem?" I was actually tacked aback by this and she continued "because she's really focused on defeating Krebskulm too ya know. But we have no idea when or where she will revive, I mean it if that's your main goal then I guess it makes sense that you two join forces, so it's true your choosing Rem!" She then started crying a little and she tackled me to the bed in a hug and said "don't you understand I need you too (Y/N) if it wasn't for you I would never bing taken away to force to live a life I hate!" I did not know what to do, when my sisters do this to me I just shock them but I might kill Shera. She then said " I've felt real happiness today, I don't want this feeling to end and well if you choose her, please don't!" She tighten the hug more and I decided to push her off but that backfired horribly.

                                            Shera is now straddling my waist and I'm grouping her breasts, yeah if Rem walked in on this I might get hurt, Shera moaned a little and I thought "ok (Y/N) we've light the fuse on this bomb we just have to settle this gently " I then said to get her destructed "alright I'm only going to say this one last time, I'm Not Choosing Either Of You!, I'm a Flugil and I don't have to choose any companies if I don't want too!" My hands then started squeezing them and grouping them earning a moan from her. I then continued "and I never said I choose Rem!" Shera then said "oh really " I replied "yes!, don't make me repeat it and this doesn't mean any of you can control me!" I squeezed harder and that earned a loud moan and I said "and as an angel Lord I'm aloud to-" I was interrupted my a moan and Shera said "Stop!, I don't like this because it's making me feel kinda weird" I then felt her nipples get hard and she said "it's like I'm yearning for something and I can't make it stop!" She just rubbed herself on my crouch and I felt my cock harden underneath her. That made me squeeze them harder and I said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" She replied "you didn't, I was wondering do you happen to have a thing for breasts?, your always looking at mine" I flinched because I was caught, she gave me a gentle smile and said "and you know what there totally bigger then Rems" I then said "I mean, uh yeah, uh" I saw her nipples poking out from under her shirt so I decided to pinch it and that earned a very loud moan from Shera. She then said "hey (Y/N)" I replied "yeah what is it?" She then said "do you smell that sweet aroma?"

I took a wift and it's the same smell from that night with Rem which means, Shera then said "I feel so hot and I feel something hard poking me!" Yep, it's the Farrahmoans again, Shera then started panting hard and she looked at me with lust and said "you know (Y/N), if you want to feel them more all you had to do is ask" I was confused until she gently removed my hands then she removed her belt then she undone the buttons the two buttons that were keeping her outfit together. It fell in my lap as It reveled Shera's big bountiful breasts, I looked at her more and besides a pair of white panties she was completely naked, she then giggled and said "you don't have to be shy" I nodded and I grabbed her breasts again and I couldn't believe how soft they feel like Dow in my hands, Shera then moaned again and started to grind herself on my crouch again and that earned a moan from myself, I then stat up and I started sucking on her left tite wile I massage the other, Shera then moaned and said "oh (Y/N)!, that feels so good!" I then felt her hands go around me and undo my top releaseing my breasts then I switched to the other one and then she got up and she rubbed her hand on my clothed cock and she asked "dose this mean you feel weird too?" I nodded and I said "do you want to return the favor?" She nodded and I said "then get on your knees " she got onto her knees between my legs I then removed my skirt and I slowly removed my panties and once off my cock just slammed itself onto her face.