Chapter 1

3rd person POV

                            In the world of Discord it is full of games the Easter federation mad a new type of game called a video game and a one of them was the ever popular Cross revelry. It's a fantasy game where you can play as any race and go up against other players but there's one player who is known as the angel Lord, (Y/N) (L/N), she's not an official boss but if she might as well be all players who challenge her where defeated but what really makes her series in a fight, is the the rarity of her aponets gear or the level they have, no it's

                         (Y/N)'s POV

                                    I looked at my next appointment and said to my self "they look like a couple" they where waering watching gear one man and one woman I then said " kill them" I requip my demon lords ring and I started to fight them while I said "You dear bring love into a game it's not a dating sim". That's me, hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a Flugel one of the 16 races in Discord but I was made differently near the end of the great war but it gave me enough time to get to be a higher up, I was a member of the council of six wings but the reason I'm built differently is this im a futa meaning I'm Boulth male and female but at the time I was an experiment to see if my physical strength or agility would improve other Flugels but it didn't work, well the way it attend too. Anyway this is the day it all started the day I got summoned to another world.
A bright white light fluded my eyes and when it clears I was being kissed on Boulth cheeks by two beautiful wemon one an Elf and the other a beast woman. I then heard the elf said " I did it I summoned my first summon" then the beast woman said "no you didn't and by logical conclusion I did" they started to fight so I took in my surroundings it didn't look like my world and my self I look the same except that I'm whereing my game avatars close I had on a black cap with a gold border at the end, I didn't show it but I freaked out a bit manly the fact that I was kiss by two hotties then I started thinking "Ok (Y/N), come down and think we've Bing summoned to another world witch should be impossible but I know it's not my world, was I summoned into the game?, No it was makbeleve, to my concuion I've Bing summoned to a word where it's simuler to Cross revelry" elf girl said " it was my idea to go to star fall tower anyway and I kissed her so she's mine" she blushed at the end but what does she mean by "mine" I'm a proud Flugel I'm no ones slave. I started to stand and said " excuse me but who do you think you are trying to make me your slave" they Boulth look at me like they where surprised and then I said "why do you look like you saw something impossible, is it the fact you low level life forms are astonished by my beauty of a supreme creature" ( she's a Flugel, and plus elves and beastmen are lower then Flugels, just going by what I heard Jibril say) the beast woman had a tic mark but the elf was confused then the beast woman said "how the hell can you talk, summons can't talk" I then said "well I guess I'm special kitty" she was going to say something but the elf girl said something and they continued arguing so I waited a few minutes to say something to see if they stop on there own. They didn't by the way and I was bugging me so much, so I said "he Quiet, I order you to shack hands and smile" I gave then a glare and the beast woman said "there's no way I'm shaking hands with this fat" she was cut off when a green glow sarounded them and they started to shake hands with a smile but it looks like they where risisting I was confused on that but then a flash of light appeared out of no where and two collars apperd on there necks and we all look at each other and we shared one word "HHHHHUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!" . We are in a field and I'm following them because why not, I then hear the beast woman said "I can't believe the enslavement Ritual backfired on us" I then replied "you used an enslavement Ritual on me" I looked at my hand and continued "all magic can be reflected by me so you cast it on yourselves" the elf then said " shut up, there is no way I'm being ordered my some dume summon" then the beast woman said "and why are you following us you what ever you are" I hovered right infront of them and said "3 things, 1. I'm not dume you guys maybe, 2. It's only logical I stick with you guys given are Situation, and 3. I'm a Flugel, don't forget it" they Boulth look at each other and the elf said " I guess so, oh my gosh we never told you are names yet" the beast woman said " as you can see that doesn't matter" the elf replied " then what should she call us" the beast woman signed and the elf turned around while her chest wobbled to my pleasure, she then said "my name is Shera Le Greenwood I want to be an adventure because reasons" the beast woman then said " my name is Ren Gallue " I got on ground and did a curtsy and said "my name is (Y/N), I'm a Flugel of the 6th Rank, and the last creation of my Lord Artosh, but you can call me" I thought about this if my going to be here I might as well say it "I'm the angel lord" Shera seemed amazed and said " an angel Lord that's so cool" Ren then said " never heard of it, now how about we head to the city" Shera then said "Yay!, City!, Now I can Register as a summoner at the adventures guild" I went back to flouting and followed then to this city.