set up blind date

Basic info

Y/n Klobuchar age 16

Family:

Darling age 18

Riru age 5

Molasses age 14

Kirsten age 20

Clark dad) age 32

Riuru mom) age 41

Quick Summary: your younger sister  Riru died from cancer earlier this year your older sister molasses is an full-time actor your sister darling is an idol just like you other older sister Kirsten dad's an actor mom's an idol you were both an idol and a actress you've known ruby since kids you both were in the same idol group ruby wanted you to confess your feelings to her brother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got and texted ruby if you could hangout with her today since it's the weekend she replied saying she can't wait you put on a white t-shirt and some dark blue jeans and of course some tall brown boots which gave you a farm girl look you brushed your hair and ate some breakfast before going over to ruby's house after arriving to her house the two of you were talking about girl stuff but then ruby asked so when are you gonna tell my brother how you feel about him I glared at her saying probably never there's no way he likes me ruby says come on don't be like that!( flash back of yesterday's conversation with ruby and aqua) they were in aqua's room ruby says so when are you going to tell her you have a crush on her! Aqua says I probably won't while I have a lot of things going on besides you both have a concert coming up with the group right you all should be more focused on that than crushes besides I'm sure she doesn't feel the same way I feel about her there's no point in discussing this any further ruby says maybe that's you're way of thinking but I know a way to get you together without her knowing it's you aqua says you got my interest go on Wil you ruby says I could set you both on a blind date two days from now aqua says so she won't know it's me? Ruby says that's right so what do you say? Aqua says alright I'll do it but don't get your hopes up to high  though ruby says I won't don't worry( flash back ended with ruby)

ruby says alright if you won't tell him how you feel I'll set you up on that blind date I set you up on two days ago y/n says wait! You did what?!!! You can't be seriously?! Ruby says unfortunately for you I am serious I'll help you get ready so don't worry I'll just take a look though your closet ruby takes your hand and rushed to your house when entering you saw your mom and dad they said hello sweetheart and hello to you too ruby I hope all is well! Ruby says everything is doing quite well Miss. Riuru and Mr. Clark it's nice to see you again! Mom said you should come over more often you know we really miss you over here! Ruby says I will try to come over more in the future dad says wonderful we look forward to seeing you around here with our daughter a lot more often! Anyways we should take our leave now we do have work now! If there's anything you need Darling and Molasses are home so you may ask them for anything you need mom says we should go now have fun girls we both nodded they left after that ruby says I love your parents they're so nice she says crying I said I know come on let's go ruby nodded I said let's try to avoid my baby brother Riru he's really clinging you could say ruby says really?!! I said yeah Kirsten should be home soon thankfully I lead ruby to my room she goes though my closest like she said she would ruby says I've picked what you're going to wear for your blind date I asked which is?! Ruby says this!!!

You said I actually thought you were gonna choose something too revealing but this is actually fine ruby says told you, you should believe in my sense of fashion more often!!! I that's one thing that will never ever happen ruby?! Molasses comes in...

You said I actually thought you were gonna choose something too revealing but this is actually fine ruby says told you, you should believe in my sense of fashion more often!!! I that's one thing that will never ever happen ruby?! Molasses comes into the room asks have you girls seen Darling?! I said I saw this afternoon before going over to ruby's why? Something wrong? Molasses says no I just can't find her?! I did you check all her favorite places? Molasses says yes I said what about baby brother Riru's favorite places she's been watching him since I got home with ruby? Molasses says yeah and Riru is in his crib right now asleep I said come on ruby let's go help my sister look for Darling ruby nodded we look everywhere to see Darling coming back from the garden bushes I said Darling where have you been? She says it's a long story I heard strange noises I said  well go tell mom and dad the long story they're worried about you!!! She nods and goes inside the house I sigh the next morning I wake and do what I usually do in the mornings I changed into the outfit ruby picked for me yesterday I went down for breakfast and left my house saying goodbye to everyone I checked my phone for the place and time from ruby it's says Cafe 4:30 it's 2:51 you decided to go on a walk before meeting up with ruby so she can blindfold you and you're date after your walk you head towards the Cafe it being 3:40 now you get to the Cafe being 4:01 ruby sees you and quickly blindfolds you she goes to blindfold you're date behind a board from what you can make out with your hearing that is after she comes back it's 4:07 after you and you're date sit down in chairs after 20 minutes of chatting and eating the food ruby then takes both of your blindfolds off your eyes then opened to see you were on a date with your crush he confuses his feelings to you he awaited your answer you said that you feel the same after that date you actually date for real

A/n: sorry it took so long to update this book but here's the update you're waiting for so enjoy it all you can it might be awhile until I update this book again