9. Us

Ayan's POV

The look in Akk's eyes made my cold heart melt, because of his sincerity I decided to give in but I wanted him to approach me first, so I waited.

"You look great." Akk said, lowkey looking nervous himself. I gave a slight smile. While inside my body there was something weird happening but it felt good,

"Thanks, so do you."

I said to him.  Akk was wearing a blue long sleeve

"Thanks."

Akk said, concluding our little conversation.

As the time passes, i did not expect the restaurant to be this loud, i almost had to cover his ears,there were some sort of celebration going on.

"Do you drink?"  asked one of our seniors, as they also attended our party.
"NO.."
both me and Akk said in unison, they chuckled at us,

"Come on man chill, it's just one shot...nothing wrong in that, I know you kiddos can't tolerate it so it's okay😏..."

Now it was challenging my abilities, and ofcourse am infront of Akk I cant loose my cool right infront of him so,

No one's POV

And almost without any hesitation, Ayan took the shot, but immediately regretted it due to the taste. Which caused Akk to get shocked and after few seconds it turned in to a slight chuckle.

Too many shots later, Akk and Ayan were quite tipsy, more than Ayan as Akk had a high alcohol tolerance. They were now just sitting on some chairs while leaning on it.

"Holy shit, I never thought I could get this drunk." said Ayan, which caused Akk to laugh. "Hey, would you like to dance?" Ayan asked.

As there was some kind of a celebration going on there were some people and couples dancing in a corner.

"Nooooo, I'm not much of a dancer." Akk answered. "C'mon, it'll be fun." And with that, Ayan dragged Akk into the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance." Akk said slightly whining "Well then just follow my lead." Ayan said as he began to dance.

Who would think that I'd ever see this side of you. Akk thought to himself as he glanced over at Ayan dancing.

At some point, the gap between the two guys started to close and before they knew it, their foreheads were touching. Ayan had his hands on Akk's holders, and Akk's hands were at Ayan's waist.

Akk's POV

"I was utterly shocked as what was happening. I was drunk as well but I had high alcohol tolerance so I could understand everything,  and Ayan is giving me a hard time, if this continues I don't think I can control myself....."

No ones POV

"Could I ask you for a favor?" Asked Ayan.

"Sure anything." said Akk.

"Could you kiss me?"

"Right now?"

"Yes right now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Positive?"

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" Now Ayan was looking at Akk in frustration. "Just making sure." Akk said with a confused look on his face.

And so Akk wrapped his arms around Ayan's waist, Ayan did the same around Akk's neck. Then closed the gap completely with a kiss.

A long yet passionate kiss.

Akk's POV

All of a sudden Ayan pushed me I got cautious around the surrounding, he got some steps backwards and looked in my eyes, they were full of something...

Was it just attraction or lo.....

Before I could complete I felt him grabbing my wrist, Now we were in a corner of the room with no one around,

For a moment, we did nothing but stare into each other's eyes. I then reached out to Ayan's  face, and began to caress gently. He then slowly pulled in his face to the point where both our foreheads were touching once again.

No one's POV

That's when i spoke " *slight chuckle, then in a hush tone*
If you don't mind, I would like to kiss you again...............if you want to.".

Right when he heard that, Ayan bit his lip, then slowly let it go as he looked Akk up and down (while still keeping their foreheads touching), before finally giving the 'go ahead'.

Once Akk got his answer, he met his lips with Ayan' and kissed him passionately. Ayan then got on top of Akk and straddled him. Akk pulled him in by his hips to keep Ayan as close as possible.

_____________________________________________

Hello guysss
Finally they shared their first kiss,
this is not the end , next chapter will be more spicy and this chap may continue with some interesting stuff😉
So am leaving you guys in a cliffhanger,
Wait for the next update
Thank you for reading
Till then
Bye bye🧡