Chapter 1: Feeding Bowser (gone wrong)

Luigi was on the way to feed Bowser. He was delivering a mini tray to him filled with food, which included some meat as well as a few vegetables on it. Ever since Bowser had been defeated and shrunk, Luigi was the one in charge of feeding Bowser. He stopped in front of the door where Bowser was kept and looked at the toad guarding it. "May I go in?" he asked. The toad guarding it looked at him. "Yea," he said.

Luigi walked into the dark room and flipped on a light switch. In the middle of the room was Bowser's cage, and inside was a sleeping Bowser. He walked over to the birdcage in the middle of the room where Bowser was napping and lightly shook it. "Wake up," Luigi said to Bowser. "What do you want 'stache" Bowser replied, clearly annoyed that he was awoken from his nap. "Tch. One, don't call me that. And two, I came to give you your food." Luigi handed the food to Bowser through the bars. "Yea yea whatever". Bowser took the plate of food with a roll of his eyes and began to eat it. Suddenly, Luigi was lifted off the floor. He tried to scream but couldn't. Bowser grinned maliciously as a blue-robbed Koopa appeared in a cloud of mist. He knocked the cage over, which caused Bowser to lose his power and go back to his original size. "Heh thanks, Kamek," Bowser said. "Anytime your maliciousness" Kamek replied with a bow. Just as they were about to leave, a toad peeked in. "Hey, Luigi what's taking so lo-" He stopped talking when he saw the two koopas. He stood frozen in the doorway, looking at Bowser, who now stood at full height in the room. Bowser went over to where Luigi was frozen and picked him up, taking him with him as he and Kamek made their escape.

The toad watched as Luigi was picked up and taken away. He ran to the throne room, where Peach was at. "PEACH PEACH PEACH!" he screamed. "Yes?" she replied, concerned as to why one of her toads was screaming. "Bowser has taken Luigi!". The princess stared at him, a blank expression on her face. "What?!" Mario said in the doorway. "O-oh Mario," Peach said. "Peach we have to get him back!". The princess sighed, then looked at Mario. "Mario, we'll try our best to get him back." the princess said.

A/N: What do you guys think? This is my first fanfiction so please let me know about any comments.