4.Babysitter/ The person in my Dreams

Ruru's povIt was nighttime the right time I had to be at Quinlan's house I putted the sewer top down and I grabbed bud and I putted him in my backpack a little zip up I pulled the sewer top off I got out and I kicked it back on, then I stretched m...

Ruru's pov
It was nighttime the right time I had to be at Quinlan's house I putted the sewer top down and I grabbed bud and I putted him in my backpack a little zip up I pulled the sewer top off I got out and I kicked it back on, then I stretched my arms and then I walked to the subway

In front of Quinlan's house

I was now in front of Quinlan's house looking up I sighed and walked up to the door and rung the doorbell I then heard Quinlan's voice and he said.

Quinlan: Coming!, Coming!

I heard Quinlan coming down stairs and unlocking the door.

Quinlan: Oh hey darling, you're just in time come in.

He lets me go inside the house I looked around the room and it looked nice.

Quinlan: It's nice huh?

I whisper

Ruru: It is.

Quinlan: Okay, I already made dinner for the kids there's more food in the kitchen if you want some, The kids are upstairs in their rooms doing their own thing the kids can stay up for a little bit and that's all.

Ruru: Okay,Have a nice trial!

He smiled and said back.

Quinlan: Okay I will!

He then closed the door and locks it I then said.

Ruru: Okay! There's food in the kitchen and the kids get to stay up for a bit! Now—

I then looked around to see he had a nice house.

Ruru: Let's do the task!

I then looked around and then walked to the kitchen to see he was cooking some noodles and dumplings I smiled and got a plate until I heard someone from upstairs talking.

Lexi: She's here, she's here!

Marley: I know you wanna go downstairs to go talk to her?

Lexi: Yeah!

I smiled and I got me a plate I grabbed some dumplings and some noodles and sat back in the table until I heard a happy voice calling my name.

Lexi: Hi Ruru!

I turned around and smiled.

Ruru: Hello.