✖ 4 ✖

Taehyung woke up. He is staring at the white ceiling as a box-shaped smile formed in his lips. We can say that he is beaming and glowing like a bright sun in the morning. While grinning, he sways his hands and legs at the bed sheets like he's lying on a white snow. Cloud nine feeling encircles his alienated body.

He totally remembers everything. It's his first time doing it with a guy... and he loved it. It felt incredibly fun. He liked the fact that the kid was slightly aggressive to it. This wonderful feeling throbbed his body as he discovered that he was him who took first the greenhorn out of that boy. He wandered happily as he reminisced the face of the younger boy. He thought he was the cutest guy he ever met. Better than Hoseok.

He wanted to see his face again so he tilted his head beside him. But sadly, he found no bunny-teeth guy sleeping on the bed.

"Kid? Where are you?" He called out.

Brr! Where could he be? Wait, what is his name again? Jeon.. Jeon.. Arrgh!

He stands up and searched for him. But turns out that he left and ditch him alone in this room.

He's seriously gone? Sht, I should have ask for his phone number. Taehyung, you're idiot!

He ruffled his hair due to frustration. He can do nothing but smack his head over and over again. When he accepted his stupidity, he went to the bathroom to wear his clothes. Damn, he doesn't wish walking around naked.

After dressing, he felt uneasy towards his underwear. Its freaking small and so tight and he thought his small buddy there can't breath properly. He take a glimpse to it and he got shocked that its not his own brief. But Jungkook's.

"Oh, atleast I have souvenir from him." He grinned.

Seriously Taehyung?

He goes out of the room and is heading to the hotel lobby to check out. Again, he greets everyone of the crew a biggest smile of him. He seems to be in a good mood today. They can't help but to smile also at him because of his fluffiness and cuteness like a five-year old child who had lollipop in his mouth. Happiness is really contagious.

He then proceeded to the exit gate and waited for a taxi to fetch him.

Inside the cab, he examined closely to the driver because he thinks he's familiar. Right, he was also the driver who drove them at the hotel last sinful night.

"Good Morning, Sir." the man greeted. Taehyung just nodded at him while smiling.

"So how's the night?"

"Cool." Taehyung grinned. The man chuckled about his reaction. Maybe he considered last night as one of his best experience ever in his whole life.

"Where's that cute boy? Why you're not with him?" the driver asked again, referring to Jungkook.