✖ 6 ✖

Friday morning, Taehyung arouse from his bed earlier than his usual get up. Although he felt so tired and wished to sleep all day, he has to go to school so that his parents won't accused him for being a rebel. He did his daily routine, body warm-ups and exercise, taking a bath, fixing his self in the mirror, and dressing up in his school clothes. He went downstairs after to have a breakfast.

At the living room, Taehyung was surprised to see a middle-aged man sitting on his coffee table and sipping a cup of coffee while holding some papers. He did not expect to meet his father this morning. He mean that he's a man out of the blue. He is like a bubble that come and go whenever he wants. The only times when they get a chance to see each other's face is when his father is giving him and his younger sister, Kim Taehyee, money for schooling. But right now? Not in this way.

"Taehyung we need to talk." The older man coldly said. Taehyung gulped. He knew something bad will come to happen. He nodded slowly at him and composed his poise, not wanted his father to find a hint that he's tensed.

He sat down across a seat where his father was. The man crumpled the paper he was holding and threw it harshly on Taehyung's face. Taehyung recoiled at the sudden attack on him, but remained a blank stare.

"What the hell is that? A failing grade? Stupid! How can you not even pass that? Even a kindergarten can perfect it. What are you, bird-brained?" His dad chided.

He caught the crumpled paper and re-opened it. It was his Science test. A big letter F with circle was clearly written by a brilliant red pen at the top most side near left of the bond paper.

"Why are you like that? You don't seemed to be my son at all. What's the sense of you going to school? Did your teachers taught you how to be a jerk? Oh god! Look at your sister! She tops in their class. Why don't you like her? Taehyung, you're a failure!"

Taehyung kept silent. He took all the insults that his dad is bombarding to him. Fighting back was never in his plan.

"Also, your little sister told me you did not sleep in this house one night. Where have you been? You almost spent all your allowance that I gave to you. Tell me, are you on drugs Taehyung?"

"Dad I'm sorr-"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, a forceful slap landed on his left cheek. He was shock. He left his mouth slightly agape.

"I don't wanna hear your apologize! Keep it yourself! You bring so much shame on me You're worthless! You're just a piece of dirt in my shoe. You are nothing but a shit! And if you're thinking I'm going to give you more money, you wish!"

Taehyung can't stand his dad's outrage anymore. He walked pass to him and headed at the gate. He stopped when his dad spoke.

"And where do you think you're going?"

He thought for seconds.

"I'll be late If I don't go to school now. Goodbye Dad." He lied then continued walking.