chapter five

you did that on purpose

choi luna

my eyes flutter open, groaning as the sunlight shines right in my eyes. i quickly take in my surroundings noticing i'm naked in hyunjin's bed. the events of last night being the reason my legs are slightly shaky, even hours later. i roll over to see hyunjin not in bed, but i spot his digital clock sat on his nightstand.

"three thirty?!" i shout, throwing the blankets off my naked body and dressing in clothes i found on hyunjin's floor, running out of his room. he looks at me wide eyed as i sprint through the kitchen, running into my room.

"why are you running like a crazy person?" he asks, strolling into my room and plopping onto my bed as i rummage through my dresser for something to wear.

"my date..." i breathe out, trying to catch my breath. "in thirty minutes..." hyunjin laughs. "why didn't you wake me up?" i ask, throwing clothes onto my floor desparately.

"i tried, but you yelled at me to leave you alone, we went a few rounds last night." he says, making me painfully aware of my shaky legs.

"fuck, i still have to shower!" i yell, probably reeking with the smell of sex.

"why don't you ask to reschedule?" hyunjin says, placing his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "i'm sure he would understand." he says reassuringly. i sigh.

"i guess i better..." i agree with him.

"i'll heat up some leftovers for you when you get out of the shower." he squeezes my shoulders lightly, placing a kiss on the top of my head. with that he leaves my room. i grab my phone off my desk and pull open the contact i made for my tinder date.

seojun (tinder)

hey, i have to reschedule
our date. something came up
and i'm running behind. I have
other plans tonight, so i'm not
able to push back.

that's okay! we can do
saturday night instead?

that would work! thank you
for understanding, seojun! <3

of course, see you then lu <3

-

i smile, thankful that he understood, even though i didn't exactly tell the truth. i sigh, walking into my bathroom, pulling off hyunjin's clothes to step into the shower. the dark marks placed around my shoulders and collar bone catch my attention in the mirror. i roll my eyes, a small laugh escaping my lips. as i step into the shower, i smile as the warm water relaxes my shaking legs.

-

"what are you wearing for the party tonight?" i ask hyunjin, walking out of my room wearing leggings and a loose t-shirt, squeezing my hair dry with a towel.

"chan said it was casual, so probably just blue jeans and a button up." he responds, placing a bowl of leftovers in front of me. i climb onto one of the stools, and place my towel in the empty one next to me. picking up the fork and beginning to eat the food in front of me.

"never let me sleep that long again." i laugh.

"hey i tried, you yelled at me." he defends, taking a seat on the stool across from me.

"i don't even remember that. i must have been really tired." i run my hand through my wet hair.

"i have that effect on people." he gloats causing me to roll my eyes.

"well i rescheduled my date." i say, taking a sip of my water.

"i told you he'd understand." he responds, scrolling through his phone.

"yeah, we moved it to saturday night." i tell him

"will you be gone all night?" he raises an eyebrow.

"i'm not sure, probably not though."

"okay, felix will be here that night so when you get back you can tell us all the juicy details." he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"oh felix is coming over?" i say excitedly.

"yeah, we planned a hang out a while ago."

"aw, i wish i could hang out too..." i frown.

"nope, you gotta go on your date." he smirks at me.

"i could reschedule again-"

"no you should go! felix can just come over again." he states.

"yeah you're right. i'm going to go get dressed for the party." i say, taking one last bite of my food.

"me too." he says, taking my bowl and placing it in the sink. i walk into my room, shutting and locking my door, looking at the mess of clothes i threw everywhere earlier. i decide to trade my leggings for a white mid-thigh pencil skirt, i pair it with a light blue cropped sweater. the sweater hung off one of my shoulders, so i change my regular bra for a white lacy bralette, matching the skirt. lastly, i choose my white ankle boots that add a few extra inches to my height. for finishing touches, i put a small silver anklet on along with my usual silver earrings.

i decide to not bring a purse, and just place my phone in the back pocket of the skirt. i quickly dry and straighten my hair, not bothering to add any extra style. i add a little bit of makeup, along with a clear lip gloss to make my lips shine a little bit. once i was happy with my looks, i walk to the living room where hyunjin is sat, scrolling on his phone.

as promised, he wore blue jeans, small rips at the knees, and a dark red button up, one side of the bottom tucked into his jeans and the other loosely hanging. as always, the first few buttons undone, revealing a decent bit of his chest. his dark long hair slightly pushed back, with a few extra pieces dangling in the front. he had a dangling earring in one ear, a stud in the other. the sleeves of the button up were rolled up just before his elbow, his wrists decorated with silver bracelets.

"you ready?" hyunjin pulls me out of my thoughts, shamelessly looking me up and down, smirking as his eyes fall to my exposed shoulder.

"can you still see it? i tried to cover it." i ask, knowing exactly why he is looking there. he nods.

"i leave dark marks." he says proudly, admiring his work. i roll my eyes.

"whatever, let's go." he laughs at me as i walk to the door, pushing himself off the couch and following me.

"why don't you just hang the sweater off the other shoulder?" he asks, locking the door.

"you left even more on that side." i giggle.

"ah, right, sorry." he laughs.

"you better hope they're gone by saturday." i tell him. "you can't just mark me up like you own me knowing i have a date soon." i playfully push his chest. he mumbles something, chuckling slightly. "what did you say?" i ask.

"nothing." he smiles, i raise my eyebrow at him.

"you definitely said something." i stop walking and face him completely. he laughs, placing his hands on my shoulders and turning me back around to keep walking.

"don't worry about it, just walk." he says, letting one hand fall to the small of my back to lightly push me down the sidewalk.