Chapter 1: The Beginning!

Welcome to the Moonlight region! A region full of Pokémon. Many friendly and happy Pokémon live in this region, while others are hostile and dangerous. Several Pokémon in this world have special powers. These special powers have their explanations in the past. The Pokémon that possess special powers use them for good and evil. This story begins in Floral Town, a peaceful town where many Pokémon live. In that Town, there are several houses. But in one of those houses, there is a place where an Oshawott named Miru and a Fennekin named Scarlet live with their family. They have a peaceful and happy life. This story starts with Miru, who is sleeping.

POV: Miru

Hello! My name is Miru the Oshawott! I am a 13-year-old Oshawott, and I am cheerful and brave! Although some say I am too childish at times. I always do my best in my studies and training to become a hero and help Pokémon in need and defeat the bad ones! I say this because my biggest dream is to be the number one hero in the Moonlight region and, best of all, to bring peace to this world! Right now, I live in a town called Floral Town. I have lived in this beautiful place for many years with my friends!

At that moment, I was sleeping until a Fennekin woke me up. As I opened my eyes and saw the happy face of that Fennekin, I knew she was my best friend, Scarlet the Fennekin. Scarlet has been my best friend for many years; she is cheerful and kind. We spend most of our day together, talking or playing. Scarlet and I also have several friends to spend time with. The day I met her was very tough for both of us... And I don't feel like talking about it right now... But thanks to that event, it brought us closer to the point of being best friends. Once Scarlet woke me up, our conversation began like this.

"Good morning, sleepyhead! How are you?" Scarlet said adorably.

"Good morning, Scarlet! I'm fine! And how about you?" I cheerfully replied to my best friend.

"I'm great!" The Fennekin responded happily. "It's time to get ready for school!"

As they said that, the two of us got ready for school. Once we were prepared, we walked through the house where we lived into the dining room. Our house is a large and comfortable two-story house. It also has a living room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms with closets and balconies, a large backyard, a basement, and an attic. The owner of this house is Ms. Lucina the Zoroark.

After walking through the house, we arrived in the kitchen, where Ms. Lucina made pancakes while her two daughters, Ruby and Safira, had breakfast. When we arrived, the three of them turned their attention to Scarlet and me, and the following conversation began.

"Good morning, Miru and Scarlet!" Mrs. Lucina said. "I'm making pancakes for you!"

"Thank you so much, Ms. Lucina!" Scarlet and I said at the same time, happily.

Ms. Lucina is like our mom! She has two daughters. One is Ruby the Zorua, and her other daughter is Saphira the shiny Nickit. Well... where do I begin? One of them is Ruby the Zorua. She can be rude to other Pokémon, especially to the bad ones, but she is a great friend to her friends. She also enjoys playing pranks so much that she proclaims herself the master of pranks. And then there's Saphira. Saphira is a shiny Nickit. She is very affectionate and loves to help her mom. She also enjoys playing with others a lot. And lastly, I'll talk about Lucina. Lucina is a Zoroark who used to be a powerful heroine. She was known as the illusion master. But now she has retired from being a hero because she wanted to spend more time caring for her daughters since, sadly, her husband passed away... Now she works as a teacher at the same school that I, Scarlet, Ruby, and Saphira attend. When we finished breakfast and were ready to go to school, we left the house with Lucina to head to school.