2

Y/N's pov

I quickly headed to the king' s treehouse palace and to the throneroom I haven't even been the designer for a hour and I already got a Royal request! I made it to the throneroom an big smile on my face . I stood in front of the king and bowed

YN: you requested me , My grace .

King Xavier: Ah- yes . Well you see my royal cape has gotten a huge hole in it, I'll need you to fix it.

Y/N: Of course my leige may I see the cape.

He got up from the throne and walked over to me and turning around, he wasn't lying the hole was huge. I could see from his shoulder to his ankle.

Y/N: I'll be able to fix this, would you rather I work on you or off you.

His face turnt bright red

King Xavier : Huh?

Y:/N: Ah, that must've came out wrong,I meant should I fix it while the coat is on you or do you want me to work on it while it isn't.

King Xavier: Oh- I Mean I knew that!I know everything

I just gave an awkward smile him still not having answered my question

King Xavier: While off.

Y/N: Okay! It could take me a while to finish, an hour or so considering the size of the hole.

I grabbed the cape and walked back to the hut ensuring to close the door behind me. I decided to get started as soon as possible, I placed the cape onto a table and grabbed an pastel ribbon similar to the ones Ava had, I used the ribbon to tie back my hair ( just ignore the ribbon thing if you have LESS then shoulder length hair) I began working on the cape, after finding an Perfect colour match of course . I used a needle to delicately stitch it together. I hummed as I sew it together this was always so calming to me and the passage of time hands dawned on me I was 2/3's done before I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my seat, a little annoyed from the distraction, I answered the door, it was the king!

Y/N: come in my leige.

He walked in looking around the place for a few seconds before turning back to me.

King Xavier: is my coat almost ready? I'm kind of cold

He was shivering, kind of is an understatement

Y/N: No, my leige, though it is easy to get cold in the autumn water!

I walked over to my chest and bent down grabbing something out of it, an large piece of white wool. I turnt to the king, who's face was now red, I assume from his cold condition. Though it's not that cold just a breeze,it's no under 68. I placed the wool over his shoulders. His face got Redder at this,is he sick?

Y/N you can use that as a blanket for now,it'll only take me 10 more minutes to finish your cape

King Xavier: then I shall wait here!

Y/N: of course!  You can sit there if you want

I pointed to some cushions I sat back down and continued on the cape while doing so I mentioned.

Y/N:By the way, are you sick? Your face seems to be getting redder by the second.

King Xavier: I-I'm fine!

I giggled before saying

Y/N: if you say soo.

The 10 minutes passed smoothly and easily I handed the king his cape as I finished it he turned redder as I took the white wool off of him. He dawned his coat and I smiled

Y/N:this definitely suits you more then white wool, though the wool highlighted the shine in your eyes!

The Kings face turned even redder at this, he looked like a stovetop.

King Xavier:O-of Course it does! I'm the king I'm the most gracefull being in the creek!

He quickly headed out and back to his throne I presume. Im not ignorant let's pull the evidence together, Stuttering,blushing, coming here himself rather then sending a subject,doubt in his voice. He totally has a crush on me. Lucky him, I think he's pretty nice himself. Though, this doesn't mean I'm gonna ask him out, far from it. I'm gonna drive him craaazzzzy, until he confesses, of course!