4

Y/N's pov

I giggled as the king tried to stutter out an answer to my bold question. I had asked in an sugar sweet voice yet casual as if it was nothing so I guess that added to his reaction. I smiled at him sweetly as I awaited his answer! I assume he's tongue tied, trying to think of a kingly way to answer my question. He cleared his throat and began

King Xavier: I, as a noble king, shall grace you with the gift of Accompanying me to the winter ball.

Smooth, He probably wasn't rehearsing this, and was probably going to ask me, glad I beat him to the punch!

Y/N: It'll be so fun! I can't wait!

I hugged him, and look at his blushing face when I released him from my embrace, he stuttered out an goodbye. And I waved goodbye to him, I guess I better start working on my outfit for the ball. Speaking of outfits for the ball..I guess the king was in such an mess He left his here, It's fine though he'll be able to get it. For now I could use it as reference. I started sketching up the design,

[Your sketch and the writing for it will be dependant on which design you choose sketch 1 = a dress and sketch 2= a suit read whichever one you choose ]

( Sketch 1 ) I began designing the dress I decided to make it out of silk, It'll be Ankle length and I'll have a White Ribbon out of it, the ribbon can be made of silk as well, I wanted to incorporate wool into the outfit somehow So I decided to have a white wool Coat that can accompany the outfit, I've decided It'll be sleevless and will show just a bit of my back .

Sketch 2) I began designing the suit, The top will be cotton and I'll have polyester pants along with a button up coat, the coats buttons will be white and the inner of the coat will be wool, I've also decided to have an silk made tie and white gloves.

I smiled at My design, it's perfect! Not only will it match the kings but it will also look amazing on me !I began working on it,

(Sketch 1) I began on the dress, Little by little I completed it, It took a while and undivided attention but I managed to do it in only an Hour, I then worked on the coat, It was easier then the dress and I smiled at the finished product, I absolutely loved it. I tried on the coat it was cozy and warm, I took it off and in a split second I decided to add polyester gloves to the outfit,I made them in a quick 40 minutes and Looked at the outfit before me, absolutely wonderful !

Outfit:

Sketch 2

Sketch 2

I began working on the suit, making a full outfit from polyester was a bit complicated but I managed, sewing wool to the polyester was complicated as well I nearly quit but I kept working and it came out amazingly! I made the gloves, they were very smooth and soft, I made the final piece, the tie, and I finished after about 2 hours.

Outfit:( I had to redraw this one 3 times because it wouldn't save. And this one was made at night so sorry if it's a bad drawing might replace it later on)

 And this one was made at night so sorry if it's a bad drawing might replace it later on)

It was good to get mine done before I have tons of designs and no time to myself.. being a designer is hard but satisfying.. what ever happened to the old designer?  Didn't he have a notebook he left here? Right!I was gonna take a peek but then I got the cape request! I looked around for it. I eventually came to a laundry basket on the ground and decided to look in there I heard a knock on the door

Y/N: it's open!

King Xavier: I came because I forgot my-

He stopped for a second as I was still looking in the fabric basket.

Y:/N: I found it!

I grabbed it. However did it get here?

Y/N: Oh! You left your suit here!

Xavier : I know I came to get it. What did you find?

Y/N: An book left by the old designer.

Xavier grabbed his suit. I got up and looked at the notebook, placing it on my desk and sitting down. I looked over too see Xavier over my shoulder.

Xavier: Well Open it!

Y/N: My, my your an inpatient one

He soon became cherry pink with blush. Holy cow does he blush a lot.

Xavier: WHATEVER

he grabbed his suit once more and left a bumbling blushing mess. I opened the last page in the book it read

Dear designer, I don't  know you and you don't know me but being the designer of the creek is not what it's cracked up to be. You will feel your designs are not enough and feel  burnt out very often, but the thing that drove me over the edge and into leaving was King Xavier, I can't take another second of abuse from him he acts like a toddler really..

I couldn't bring myself to read anymore. Really Xavier, you threw a temper tanty so large it got a guy to quit his job. I gotta teach that boy some manners, he didn't get enough belting as a kid, do I have to give him the belt? That'd be to weird. My alarm went off, Ice cream with Ava! I grabbed my things and put on my sweater. I stepped out the hut and towards the nearest ice-cream parlor Ava was already there as usual.

Ava: You lost the race

She said as I panted

Y/N: No fair, you have wheels!

She stuck out her tongue and we stepped inside. She headed over to a table for one and sat in her chair as I ordered.

Y/N: 2 Vanilla'splease

The man handed me my icecreams and I passed the cash. I went to our table and handed Ava her Icecream. I sat down in the chair and we ate and discussed silly topics.

Y/N: Ooh, get this! King Xavier totally has a crush on me !

Ava: No way!

Y/N: Yes way! He bumbles and Blushes like a beetroot around me.

Ava: Ooh Y/N has a boyfriend, Y/N has a boyfriend

Y/N: Nothing's official but You need to get a girlfriend so we can go on a double Date!

Ava: Ah, I have no luck with the ladies they're all straight as pencils.

I playfully stuck out my tongue as she had did to me earlier and she playfully punched me in the elbow.

Y/N: know what else?

Ava: Please tell me I'm living vicariously through you.

Y/N: Me and the king are going to the winter ball together.

Ava: My bestie is with the king y'all !

Y/N: speaking of kings, remember that time we stole a cardboard cutout of (insert favorite male singer here) from target?!

Ava: I still have that !

Y/N: And we got chased out the store by a dog walker!

We began to die of laughter. We had soon finished our icecream and headed home.