I Never Expected

There was never a time I thought there would be a feeling like this.

I thought everything, EVERYTHING, was perfect. My boyfriend, my friend, grades and all. It shouldn't have been possible for one person to show up and cause a difference, and if it was my choice, I would have changed everything.

My love life failed, my friend left, and now... He was all I had.

This guy who was hardly around me, was all of the sudden the only person I could depend on. Who would complain, at least I couldn't.

Now that my life has changed, I have to hope that his existence can change my fortune to the better. If it doesn't work then I'll have to suffer with what I have until something else happens...

I just hope that he can be the remedy to the problems rather then having to continue with feeling so heavy from the problems that have been on my shoulders.

Sorry, I must have gotten ahead of myself. My name is Keith Anderson, just a junior in Rosemay Highschool. There was only one school district in the town, so the people who lived here made best with it.

It was a simple and nice place to raise a family. Well, that's what my parents, Catherine and Mason, thought. I have never been anywhere other than this town other than for the summer and it was mostly to places where we were able to fish or go camping!

However, it was extremely cold in the winter seasons and was even possible to get snow in the summer! Even though the summer would practically be scorching hot at points, and I, personally, considered the weather as bipolar due to how the weather was mostly unpredictable.

Now that you have gotten an idea of things, let's begin the story!