Dreamy Boyfriend

My school day started out as normal as any other day.

Waking up at six in the morning, dressing up for school in my mostly black attire, and then checking my phone. All that matters was the messages that my boyfriend, Marax Everhine, so that I could figure out where to meet up with him.

Today, he had decided that we were meeting up in front of the old diner, basically where we were first introduced to each other about a year ago. Marax and I met by accident and he has been dreamy ever since, I mean, who doesn't like a blonde haired and blue eyed guy with a charming smile.

Not to mention that he was part of the football team. Sadly, I could never get into it, since I found it difficult to learn what moves were what and it just seemed dangerous all together. Yet, meeting Marax was great, because he and I hit it off well and he even asked me out on a picnic. I felt like I was in a romantic story with him and that I was the main character of this gay ass fairytale.

However, he and I didn't seem like we were ever going to end and it seemed that everyone we knew hoped we would stay together for a very long time! It was like a daydream for me to live with knowing that he and I were together.

At about six thirty, I had to hurt and pull on my black converses, with a handmade rose design, before running out the door. I made the roses, myself, with a silver metallic sharpe.

It didn't take too long to get to the old diner from where I lived, only being a block away from my house. The looks of the building was like something you would go to in the late eighties, but it was shut down due to a restaurant opening up across the street and stealing business. If it was still opened today, I think it would have been fun to experience. But that was probably just me.

The inside (which was visible through a broken window) had checkered tiles, leather seats for the booths, and seemed to have been neon colored before the dust had crept in and taken over the diner. It was even hard to see the menu items, but it was probably milkshakes and burgers if I were to be completely honest.

When I did arrive at the diner, I had to wait alone. Obviously I made good timing but I forgot that Marax lived father than I did from it. I couldn't even say why I thought he would be here before me, but I had hopes that I would have been able to hug him as soon as I got here. And I didn't like to wait for him, mostly because he would show up at the very last minute.

Marax had a tendency to be late to meet me or early to leave. It was odd to think about, but he never seemed out of the ordinary so I figured he was just used to doing that.

The time it took for Marax to finally show up was uneventful. Just saying hello to some people passing by like a normal person. When he showed up his arms wrapped around me and I received a peck on the forehead.

"Good morning, Kay. Are you ready for school?" He asked, as if I should be excited. Obviously I wasn't, but Marax was because of a football game coming up soon.

"Did you really expect me to be? Also, do you-"

"No, you don't have to show up to the game." He says, which caused me to smile.

As the conversation continues, Marax and I hold hands as we walked to school. It had never came to thought of how odd it was to not go to his games, but I would really not understand what he was doing so I took the offer as in the fact he knew I had no idea about football.

Everyone knew I wasn't very good at sports, and I preferred to stay out of it. I just wanted to continue being with Marax, as we walked together. Staring into those dreamy eyes of his.