𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗥𝗔

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗥𝗔

After coming back from New York, Kim went to see her doctor about the possibility of getting pregnant again. At the appointment, the doctor tells Kim if she gets pregnant that it will be a high-risk pregnancy.

Kim tells her doctor that she is prepared to have a high-risk pregnancy. Kim wants more children and wants to have children with Joe. She wants to try getting pregnant first before she turns to surrogacy.

Kim is at home after her appointment with her doctor when Kris comes to visit, asking how the doctor's appointment went.

"Dreadful," Kim responds.

Kim reveals to her mom that she and Joe want to have a baby, so their doctor took them down this road of doing IVF and surrogacy, and it hasn't been the most amazing experience.

Even though Kim has four beautiful children, it doesn't make it hurt any less if she is trying to have a baby and she's been struggling. Kim starts tearing up.

"We want it so badly because we want to make something together," Kim says.

"You want to bring your own baby, your own love, into the world, in the way you know how it feels to have a child, and now you want to do it with the love of your life," Kris agrees.

"Exactly, and the doctor saying how I'll be high risk and I should just do surrogacy, hurt my feelings because I want to carry this baby. I want to experience carrying Joe's baby and now I may not be able to because my body doesn't want to cooperate with me," Kim said.

Kim explained the risks of pregnancy and said that she had also been warned by her doctor that there was an 80% chance she might miscarry if she did try to carry embryos to term, leading to debate about undergoing surrogacy.

Kris hugs Kim.

"I just think you guys need to go with the flow and let things fall into place. Trust me, I believe that this baby will happen and no matter how it happens, I know this baby will be here and you have to claim that, believe it, you know manifest it," Kris tells her.

Two weeks later, in the morning, Joe drives Kim to her egg retrieval procedure for the first time. Kim is super excited but admits she is nervous about how many eggs they will be able to retrieve.

"I think it'll be a good amount, don't worry too much about it," Joe said.

Kim nods.

"Yeah, I need to think positively about it," Kim said.

"Exactly, only happy thoughts," Joe says as he holds and kisses her hand.

Once they made it to the parking lot of the medical center. Joe parked the car, and they exited the car together. They put on their masks and hold hands as they enter the medical center.

An hour later, after the procedure is done, Joe and Kim exit the building and head back home. He tells her to relax and that he'll look after the kids.

"Okay," Kim said.

Joe places Kim on the bed, leaving her to relax and catch up on her shows with a warm blanket across her shoulders.

Later on in the afternoon, Kim woke up to the sound of voices talking. Kim acted like she was still asleep, listening to the conversation.

"Do you think she'll be able to carry another baby or will you guys choose surrogacy?" Kris asked Joe.

"We want to try both," Joe answered.

"At the same time?" Kris asked, shocked.

"Yes, she...we want to try getting pregnant and her carrying the baby and if it doesn't work then we'll have a surrogate," Joe told Kris.

Kris nods and sighs.

"I just don't want this to take a toll on her, you know, I want her to be okay," Kris said.

"I know and I'll make sure she gets all the support and love she needs from me," Joe said.

"Thank you," Kris said.