𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞

Kim made it into the arena and sat ringside with her bestfriend, Lala, as John Cena made a surprise appearance. He gave a promo about London and wanting to bring WrestleMania there.

Grayson Waller interrupted, stating that he preferred WrestleMania to be in Australia. Waller then talked about Cena's previous losses and pitched the greatest "Grayson Waller Effect" at WrestleMania with Cena as the special guest.

Waller then attacked Cena from behind, but as he gloated, Cena performed an Attitude Adjustment on Waller to end the segment.

The fifth match was the women's Money in the Bank ladder match, featuring Bayley, Iyo Sky, and Zelina Vega from SmackDown and Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus, and Zoey Stark from Raw. Sky and Bayley ascended opposite sides of a ladder when Lynch tipped it over. Lynch then fended off Stark before Stratus headscissored Lynch into the corner.

Lynch and Sky were able to momentarily subdue Stratus, and Vega managed to use Stratus as a bridge between two ladders to climb the taller one. Sky performed a Moonsault off the ladder onto the crowd. Vega leaped off a ladder onto Lynch. Stark and Stratus decided to double-team Lynch and place a handcuff on one of her wrists, but Lynch cleared the announce table and sent Stratus over it.

Lynch then placed a ladder as a bridge between the ring apron and the announce table and performed a Manhandle Slam on Stratus onto the ladder. Stark followed up with a Neckbreaker on Lynch.

Stark and Vega climbed opposite sides of the ladder, with Vega getting the upper hand after performing Code Red onto another ladder. As Sky ascended the ladder, Bayley tipped it over. Bayley ascended the ladder, but Lynch used the handcuffs to knock Bayley down.

As Lynch was closing in on the win, Sky knocked her down and handcuffed Lynch and Bayley's wrists together. Sky then retrieved the briefcase to win the match.

In the penultimate match, Seth "Freakin" Rollins defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Finn Bálor. During the match, Bálor attempted a Coup de Grâce, but Rollins avoided it and rolled up Bálor for a near fall.

Rollins performed a Pedigree on Bálor for a nearfall, after which, Damian Priest made his way to the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase.

As Rollins was focusing on Priest, Bálor sent Rollins into the barricade with a dropkick and followed up with two Coup de Grâces, first from the announce table and the second from the steel steps.

As Bálor was looking for a third, Priest momentarily distracted him, allowing Rollins to perform The Stomp on Bálor to retain the title.

Kim cheered loudly, catching Joe's eyes as the main event started, Joe and Joseph with Paul faced Jonathan and Joshua in a Bloodline Civil War tag team match.

Joseph overpowered Jonathan, but the twins mounted in some offense. Joseph then tagged Joe in. Joe and Joshua then circled each other with Joe getting the upper hand.

Later on, Joshua performed a suicide dive on Joseph and looked for another on Joe, but Joe punched him out of mid-air. Joe followed up with a Superman Punch and played to the crowd, but Jonathan tagged himself in and the twins performed a Double Spear on Joe, but the pin was broken up by Joseph. Joshua sent Joseph into the ring post and Joe performed a Superman Punch on Jonathan for a nearfall. Jonathan performed two Superkicks on Joe and went for the Frog Splash, but Joe countered into the Guillotine.

Joe intercepted a Jonathan superkick, but Jonathan sent Joe into the referee, knocking him out. The twins then performed the 1D on Joe, but the referee was unable to make the count.

As the twins ascended the turnbuckles, Joe and Joseph gave them stereo Uranages. Joseph then performed the Samoan Spike on Jonathan, and Joe performed a Spear on Jonathan before Joseph did the same. As they stacked Jonathan on Joshua, the referee recovered, but the twins kicked out.

Joseph then performed a Superkick on Jonathan onto the announce desk and attempted a Frog Splash through it, but Jonathan moved out of the way.

Back in the ring, Joshua performed a Superkick on Joe, who followed up with a Spear on Joshua for a nearfall.

During the near fall, Joshua performed a low blow on Joe. The twins then performed Superkicks on Joe and Joseph and finally, Joshua performed a Frog Splash on Joe and pinned him to win the match—this was Joe's first pinfall loss since TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs in December 2019 against Baron Corbin.

Kim walks backstage with Lala.

"You did amazing, babe," Kim said as she kissed Joe on the lips, before looking at Joseph. "You did great too, I had so much fun watching you guys in the ring," Kim added.

"That was an amazing match," Lala complimented Joe and Joseph.

"Thanks," Joseph said.

"I was so into it," Kim said.

Joe chuckled.

"Thank you," Joe said.