𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗜 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗

𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗜 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗

When Kim and Joe found out that they were pregnant at the same time as their surrogate. They knew they needed a bigger home and chose to make Tampa their primary residence.

After a few weeks of house hunting, Kim and Joe notably purchased their new mansion last year in August 2023.

Now Kim and Joe have completed major renovations on their lavish $15 million Tampa estate which began late last year.

The couple made a few upgrades when it came to the sprawling outdoor space, such as changing the wrap-around deck flooring from light-colored tile to smooth concrete for a sleek and modern flare.

She also added monochromatic outdoor furniture - such as comfy white coaches and chairs - to allow the couple as well as their family and friends to relax while enjoying the stunning views of the water.

The windows on the sixteen-bedroom, eighteen-bathroom Mediterranean-style home have also been newly updated to allow natural light to stream indoors throughout the day.

The outside of the estate - which sits on a grand total of four acres of land - also was given a new coat of paint that was done in a light color to match the modern color scheme.

Landscaping was also done for the surrounding area, while the pool area was also given outdoor furniture.

Joe and Kim had Khloe check out the new home as they prepared to start moving in. Joe is talking to the crew as Kim takes Khloe inside, trying to get her to envision her vision for the home, as they go downstairs. They head outside.

They both enjoy the oceanfront view. "Wow, it's so fucking gorgeous," Khloe said, smiling. "You guys make me want to move out here," She added.

Kim chuckled. "You should," Kim said before adding that the house next door was for sale.

Kim takes Khloe back inside as some of Joe's cousins show up to help unpack the house.

"Marrying into a huge family has major perks," Khloe said.

Kim smiled. "It's a blessing," Kim said.

Later in the day, Kim gets a phone call that her surrogate has gone into labor.

Kim Kardashian Anoa'i
@KimKardashian

Mom of six!

5:33 PM • 3/25/24 From Earth • 12.4M Views

Kim Kardashian Anoa'i and Roman Reigns Welcome Twins Via Surrogate

The little ones joins Kim's four children and Roman's five children from previous relationships

Kim Kardashian Anoa'i and Roman Reigns whose real name is Joe Anoa'i are now a happy family of thirteen.

Their baby boys have officially arrived via surrogate, the reality star confirmed on Twitter on Monday afternoon. "Mom of six!" the new mom of six tweeted. According to the star's rep, the baby boys were born on Sunday, March 24.

The couple has not yet shared the little ones' names, but fans are excited to learn the monikers they chose.

Kim and Roman announced they were expecting two sets of twins in February. While some parents would recoil at the idea of having toddlers so close in age, the pair is all too happy to take on the challenge.

In addition, Kim is currently pregnant with the couple's second set of twins and is expected to give birth next month.

Congratulations, Kim and Roman!

Liked by romanreigns, khloekardashian, trinity_fatu, and 7,753,556 others kimkardashian I heard that Vitamin Sea is good for pregnancy, so here I am!View all 39,296 comments

kimkardashian I heard that Vitamin Sea is good for pregnancy, so here I am!
View all 39,296 comments

Kim's Double Delivery: Yes, It's Twins

The Anoa'is have welcomed their second set of twins

Kim gave birth five weeks early to twin girls.

Kim Kardashian Anoa'i and Roman Reigns whose real name is Joe Anoa'i welcomed their second set of twins, girls, on Wednesday, April 24, she announced on her Twitter.

"Mom of eight! Yay!," the new mom of eight tweeted.

Kim and Roman recently welcomed twin boys and now twin girls and took to social media to announce their arrival with a slew of pictures.

"3.24.24 💙 4.24.24 🩷," the new mom captioned a photo montage of her two sets of twins in her arms.

Congratulations, Kim and Roman!

Kim Kardashian Anoa'i
@KimKardashian

I have learned that to be with those I love is enough so I'm grateful for my husband, our children, and our families ❤️

2:21 PM • 4/30/24 From Earth • 1.1M Views

The reality was settling for Joe and Kim after welcoming two sets of twins back to back. They had hired another nanny to help out with their large blended family.

They were determined to make things work especially with their one year wedding anniversary coming up.

Joe and Kim's whirlwind romance had led to a storybook wedding just one year ago. But the fairy tale soon gave way to the hectic reality of rapidly expanding their new family.

Mere months after saying "I do," they were shocked to learn Kim was pregnant with twins. Nine chaotic months later, their double bundle of joy arrived. But just as they were adjusting to the demands of not one but two newborns

Back-to-back twin pregnancies left them scrambling. Their cozy home was soon bursting at the seams with baby gear and sleepless nights.

Tempers flared as they navigated the nonstop feedings, changings, and crying from their four tiny new additions. Just managing the basics became nearly impossible. That's when they decided to hire a second nanny to tag team the round-the-clock care of their rambunctious brood.

Though exhausted, Joe and Kim were determined to push through the difficulties. They focused on maintaining patience, teamwork, and intimacy through their first year of marriage.

Now, with their anniversary on the horizon, they were committed to carving out celebratory time together - even just a dinner date alone would feel like a luxury!

The two remained devoted to nurturing their instant mega-family while also consciously nurturing their still-new marriage.