||Quick comfort||

Y'all I'm 4 months self harm free let's goooo🤟
________________________________________________________

Today was a day that everyone hated with all their hearts..

I t w a s m o n d a y

The two lovers aka Christophe and Gregory,had spent the weekend together doing regular couple stuff as usual so Christophe had slept over at Gregory's house.

The young British boy woke up and stretched,Chris was still sleeping on the other side of the bed "Tophe? wake up,we need to get to school"Gregory said petting Chris's head,who simply groaned in response "No I need to sleep,go away"Gregory simply rolled his eyes and pulled Christophe up "We have to get to school,you're already missing enough"Christophe whined but got up anyway and got dressed(he always had spare clothes at Gregory's house)

They walked to school and went to their first period class.Gregory tried to pay attention and such but he noticed that Christophe was in a bad mood since he woke up 'What's up with him?' Gregory thought as he stared and Chris,who had his head down on his desk 'I'll talk to him after class' He mentally noted before paying attention to the lesson.

"Tophe what's going on?you've been grumpy all morning"Gregory asked putting his hand on Chris's shoulder as they walked out of class "Shut the fuck up"Christophe replied rudely,but Gregory wasn't having it "Okay let's go somewhere private to talk about you're feelings"He grabbed Christophe's hand and started dragging him elsewhere.

"What no!let go of me before I wack you with my shovel"Christophe threatened obviously lying "Whatever you say Chris"Gregory said rolling his eyes.The two went to one of the bathrooms on the other side of school that nobody liked using,Gregory knew they were late for class doing this but he didn't care since he just wanted to make sure his boyfriend was okay.

"Okay now that we're by ourselves tell me what's wrong"Gregory said making the other boy whine in annoyance,but answer anyway "I just had a dumb nightmare.."Christophe answered blushing from embarrassment,Gregory giggled softly "That's nothing to be ashamed of Chris,what was it about exactly?" "I was hiking through the woods and this pack of wolves attacked me and I feel down the mountain,then they started eating my dying body"Christophe answered while taking a cigarette out of his pocket.

"👁️👄👁️"

"What?you wanted to know"Christophe spat out annoyed making Gregory laugh "Well that is definitely scary,anything I could do to make you feel better?"Christophe got shy at the question but after a bit,he closed his eyes and stuck out his arms for a hug.Gregory gladly leaned in and hugged Chris tightly "You could've just asked me for a hug when you woke up you know"Christophe grumbled at that,he really wanted to ask but he hated being vulnerable.

"Cmon let's head to class before we get referrals for skipping"Gregory said pulling away from the hug after a few minutes "Okay but uhm..one more quick hug?"Christophe asked nervously,Gregory nodded and hugged him again,then gave him a kiss "Cmon let's go now"after that Chris felt better and was able to continue the school day with ease.
________________________________________________________
The end!
First chapter wohoo🙏