||Patching up||

This is short I'm srry guys😔
_____________________________________________________

It was a cold and quiet night in South Park,or morning technically.It was around 1:40 in the morning and Gregory was peacefully sleeping in bed when he all of a sudden heard and aggressive knock on the window,the boy woke up quickly and hid under the blanket in fear since he had no idea who could be knocking on his window at this hour.

"Gregory it is mole,open the fucking window"When Gregory heard that he quickly got out of bed and rushed to the window "what are you doing here so early in the morning?"He asked the French boy as he pulled him inside,Chris grumbled and hugged Gregory "I got hurt"he said while yawning,seemingly not that affected "What?!"Gregory whisper yelled in response before quickly going to turn the lights on.

Christophe was littered with scratches and was bleeding a lot from his forearm,and his clothes were covered in dirt.Gregory felt like he was about to lose his shit "What the hell happened?!"he whisper yelled to the other boy,who rolled his eyes before speaking "I was in the forest walking back home after I fell asleep there,but since it was dark I couldn't see and fell down an edge"Christophe said leaning back into his boyfriends arms.

Gregory pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration just thinking how his boyfriend could be such a dumbass "Alright get undressed and sit down,I'm going to clean you up"Gregory said as he quietly left the room to get the first aid kit from the bathroom,Christophe sighed and started stripping until he was down to just his boxers.The French boy laid down on the bed as he waited patiently for Gregory to come back.

"Alright roll of toilet paper,first aid kit,cup of water.."Gregory said to himself as he made sure he had everything he needed "Yup I think this is good"he said before walking back to his bedroom.When Gregory walked into his room he saw Chris nearly falling asleep "You can sleep when I'm done patching you up"he said placing the supplies on the bed and leaning over to Chris "But I wanna sleep now"the French boy whined before hissing in pain from the alcohol being pressed on his injuries.

Gregory sighed rolling his eyes "Calm down its just some alcohol-" "Oh shit really?!"Chris asked before snatching the bottle from Gregory,chugging it "Tophe it's not that kind of alcohol!"Gregory whisper yelled snatching it back "Well no wonder it tastes like that,gross"Chris mumbled wiping his mouth,Gregory rolled his eyes at Chris's stupidity.After a while Gregory finished up patching his boyfriend up "All done Tophe"he said making a half asleep Christophe hum in response.

"Are you staying here or do you want to head back out the window to your home?"Gregory asked making Christophe lazily grab onto the blonde's shirt "Alright let me get you some pajamas"Gregory said yawning as he walked over to his clothes,he dug through his closet and grabbed a super soft sweater and matching sweatpants that wouldn't irritate Chris's injuries.Christophe sat up and got up from the bed,taking the clothes from Gregory's hands.

Chris put the sweatpants on the bed and started putting on the sweater,then picking up the sweatpants and putting those on aswell.Gregory rubbed his eyes and laid down on the bed,holding up the blanket so that Christophe could get under the covers. "Don't ever go back into those woods at night mole"Gregory mumbled clinging onto Christophe and drifting off to sleep.When Chris saw that Gregory was fully asleep,he hugged him even tighter and kissed all along his face.

"Thanks for helping me out"

_____________________________________________________
The end!