||Swimming||

It was a beautiful day out,and the two gay ass boys were hiking through the woods on their way to some of the secret rivers so they could go swimming.It was a fairly hot day so Christophe was really excited to cool down,and Gregory was just happy to spend time with his lover.

"It's good that we're going swimming,it is really fucking hot outside"Chris said as he wiped sweat off his forehead "Yes and the streams are very clean and peaceful which just makes it even better"Gregory replied gripping the others hand.After a while of walking through the forest they made it to the beautiful rivers.

After a while of walking through the forest they made it to the beautiful rivers

(This is kinda what it looks like)

Christophe ran to the tree closet to the edge and dropped his things against it "This is perfect!"He yelled before starting to undress himself,Gregory quickly averted his eyes away from unclothed boy and walked toward another tree to hide behind.The English boy took off his clothes and put on an grey T shirt and some blue swim shorts,he walked away from the tree and towards Chris who was changed into his brown shorts and already swimming.

Gregory laughed softly before putting his feet into the water,shivering right after "Oh my It's cold"he said slowly walk towards Chris "Nature water is usually always cold,since it's neglected"the French boy replied while swimming towards Gregory,He grabbed the others hands and dragged them both underwater.Gregory was taken aback by this but just let it happen since this was very like Christophe to do.

"That was..refreshing"Gregory said when he swum back up out of the water,Christophe did the same and then dragged Gregory towards the small waterfall end "These are always my favorite part of the rivers,their so cool"Chris said as he sat down on a layer of rocks,Gregory simply smiled and sat down next to him "It is very beautiful"he said sitting down next to Chris,who then laid his head on his shoulder.

Christophe yawned as he kicked his feet through the water "I'm tired"Gregory laughed softly "You're always tired"he replied to the French boy.Christophe rolled his eyes and splashed Gregory with water "Cmon we came here to swim"he said before getting up and diving back into the deeper end of the river,Gregory just smiled and stayed sitting where he was,content with the way this trip was going.

________________________________________________________
The end!
SORRY I NEVER UPDATE THIS FIC I APOLOGIES😔🙏