When you go to Canada's Wonderland (Mikey: Leviathon)

You and Mikey sprint out the taxi and into the amusement park in 10 seconds and grab your fast lane passes. You grab a map and circle every ride you were going on. One particular ride caught your eye.

"Let's do Leviathon!" You say and Mikey grabs your hand sprinting towards Leviathon.

In line, a lot of girls were staring at Mikey. Then again, he was ripped, amazing hair, and really cute/handsome.

You guys go on the front row and hold hands. "All clear!" The staff say putting their thumbs up and you squeal.

As you go up the hill, your evil laughs that you were making get louder. At the very top, you guys are evil laughing like crazy.

You put your hands up as you head down the hill and laugh your head off.

When the picture comes, Mikey kisses your cheek and you laugh.

When the big turn comes, you hold on to Mikey really hard because you wanted to be on the edge but you regretted it because you were basically falling out.

When it comes to a stop, you and Mikey both hold onto each other because you were both really dizzy.

He buys the photo and you guys start to head to the next ride.

"What's next?" You both say and laugh.