Chpt 5 || opening

Chpt 5

✧ ✧ ✧

"How'd you bump into hans?" Pieck asked curiously downing a shot, eyes still focused on you.

"Not a wince?" Hange gasps dramatically.

"Shh, I wanna hear Y/n." Pieck said, putting a finger up to Hanges lips. A small blush crept up their cheeks Disappeared just as fast as it came. You let out a quiet huff, one quiet enough for only you to hear. A ping of jealousy hit you as you watched pieck down another shot. You didn't want to acknowledge it, but it was getting difficult to ignore.

'Don't rush your healing process.. you don't need someone new. Not this soon.'

Pushing those thoughts to the back of your
Mind you decided to speak up, "Spark of our friendship isn't so interesting." You shrugged, "Hange had asked to sit next to me on the train. We talked, got to know very little about eachother. That's when Hange asked for my number."

"That's it?" Pieck frowned. "Hange wouldn't have given you free entry if that's all that happened."

"Well.." You glanced at Hange, noticing their eyes not focused on your face but rather onto your hands. You awkwardly fiddled with your fingers. "Hange booked me a hotel room since I had no place to stay. I needed to repay them."

Pieck smirked, a chuckle escaping her lips before going for another shot.

'How many shots can she take!?'

You could read the thoughts behind that expression. You could tell what she was hinting at, quickly you dismissed it.

"No no! Not like that."

"You didn't pull that Hange? What a loss." Mikasa said from the corner. She sat
Closely next to a muscular brunette arms decorated with tattoos, who wore his hair in a man bun. Armin was just napping behind the two.
'She's also hot'

"WOAH WAIT." Hange shouted removing their eyes from your hands. In just seconds they became flustered once more. They frantically waved their hands in the air, a stuttering mess. With a smile You could only giggle at their nervousness. They froze at the sound of your laugh, the tip of their nose a solid red.

"What happened to your masculine demeanor four eyes?" The short man questioned. Levis eyes squinted, as tho he was only slightly teasing the already embarrassed Hange.  All of them looked at Hange, only allowing them to drop their hands in defeat. Hanges friends figured something that only you wouldn't be aware of. Not yet. 

"Fuck off." Hange said with a breathy laugh. They stood up and snatched a cigarette from Erwin's hands. Sighing before sucking in the smoke. You stared dumbfounded. They closed their eyes as all the smoke exited the confines of their lips. Butterflies rose in your stomach while you watched their chest deflate. Butterflies fluttering away all over your body, big small who knew. They're appearance was enough to be annoyingly bothersome to someone who wasn't looking for a relationship. Just yet.

'Fuck'

"It's getting late." Spoke a man. Grayish blonde Buzzcut with a tat just under his bicep. The girl next to him nodded in agreement while digging into a full plate of food resting on her thighs. 'How many plates has she had? Could've Sworn she was eating earlier..'
"You guys are right. We should all head out for the night. The clubs already closed and we don't have to worry about disgusting drunks." Spoke Levi.

Everyone began to gather their stuff, waving goodbyes while they made their way down the dimly lit brick hallway. You watched as Mikasa and Eren stood, chatting and cleaning. Completely forgetting their sleepy friend just laying behind them. You pushed yourself off of your seat, patting down your outfit of any dust. You walked towards Armins silent figure, debating whether you should wake him up just yet. Mikasa turned to look at you, "You can wake him. We're heading out now. Just let him know that we'll be waiting outside in the car." She said with a polite smile.