Chapter Three | Not You Again

Mizu could not have been more wrong, given that Bea had spotted Minho several times on campus and in fact shared three classes with him. 

In chemistry she was forced to sit with him when Kitty, the other American girl, threw Bea out of her chair and towards the path of Minho. Minho was practically foaming at the mouth when he saw the girl approaching him. But there was simply nothing he could do, and to be quite frank, he was a sucker for drama.

"You." Minho said menacingly, Bea rolled her eyes and scooted her chair as far away from the boy as possible.

"You." Bea replied back in a tone twice as rude as Minho's, the two of them folded their arms in unison and both turned their heads away in unison, both of which Kitty took note of. 

Naturally, Chemistry went horribly, and the two enemies were forcible moved near each other in their next class as well, it was an elective art class in which neither of them were going to excel in given that they both greatly lacked any sort of artistic talent.

"God you're everywhere." Minho frowned, Bea rolled her eyes once again and exhaled deeply.

"I could say the same for you." Bea continued, she was looking up at the teacher desperately trying to listen in to what she was saying. 

"You know you owe me." Minho snarled, he looked furious, but for some reason Bea didn't feel intimidated in the slightest. Instead she felt sort of happy when seeing the boy mad.

"I do not." Bea said sternly, she wasn't going to pay for an already ruined piece of cloth. "Your shirt already had a stain on it before I even did anything, I was just trying to cancel out the red." Bea continued. Minho folded his arms in anger and turned his head to the side.

"You've been given a name yknow, Punch girl." Minho added, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut could he.

"Whatever, poopy baby." Bea said in a low tone of voice, Minho stared Bea in the eyes and shook his head ever so slightly.

"That's low." Minho said sternly.

"I'm willing to go there." Bea smirked.

"Psycho."

There was silence between the pair for a short while, though ultimately Minho opted to say something out of curiosity and also in hopes to spite the girl again.

"You're only half korean." Minho stated, Bea looked at the boy in confusion, wondering why he'd pointed the fact out.

"How observant." Bea sighed, she was attempting to sketch the item that was beside her, the class had been thrust into a project in a matter of a few minutes and now they were assigned to draw a still life. 

"You're pretty rude." Minho teased, he was trying to make light of the situation, he didn't like this ill-will, it was alarming to him how much he'd managed to get this girl to hate him in such a sort amount of time.

"Says you." Bea sighed, she continued her work, though she eventually paused and looked over at Minho's work, it was just as bad as hers if not worse. "We're not very good at this." Bea added.

"Speak for yourself, I'll be the next Picasso at this rate." Minho smirked, for once Bea actually smiled in the boys presence, and he took note of that by making a joke about it, which was certainly not the right move. 

"Is your name short for anything?" Minho asked, Bea nodded and answered.

"Beatrice." Bea said plainly.

"Weird." Minho added, Bea paused her work and looked at the boy, she simply couldn't understand him, one second he was nice and almost charming, the next he was repulsive and cruel.