Chapter Four | Bea vs. Minho

"Why'd you flee America again? I can never remember the reason." Minho sighed, the two were once again in art class having another strange conversation.

"Flee? That's a stretch." Bea said, she sighed and continued with her poor sketch of the pear that was beside her, she was now beginning to add coloring to it. "Believe it or not I actually got a scholarship here." Bea kidded, Minho pretended to act astounded and continued on with his prying questions.

"I saw you in the office, you're still paying some tuition." Minho said in a snarky tone, what was he stalking her now? That seemed a little far fetched for the boy, but Bea didn't know just how insane he was.

"Were you following me?" Bea asked.

"No, I just happened to be in the area." Minho replied swiftly, Bea looked at him for a moment then back at her drawing, she was glad that there was at least one person in the art class that was doing far worse than her. "Porkie?" Minho called out, he smiled when Bea whipped her head in his direction.

Bea couldn't even comprehend what Minho was saying, how had he managed to figure out such minute and specific details about her? Porkie was the nickname given to her in highschool because she used to be a little chubbier. It wasn't the weight that caused it, it was because she threw up pork chops in the cafeteria, naturally, like all insults, the name stuck.

"You are such a creep, how'd you find that out." Bea asked, though it sounded a little more demanding.

"Secrets of the rich." Minho teased, he always made a certain face whenever he was making fun of someone, it was incredibly infuriating to the girl and she just couldn't stand to look at it.

"That was from middle school, i've slimmed down since then." Bea scoffed.

"You sure?" Minho replied, Bea turned to look at him again, this time she was absolutely flabbergasted.

"Here I thought you were actually acting like a real genuine person, but it seems you're incapable of doing that. You are such an-."

"Asshole, yeah I know." Minho sighed, he couldn't even let the girl finish his sentence. "And i'm nice to my friends, just not people like you." Minho continued, he was so insanely infuriating that Bea just chose to keep silent for the remainder of the period. There was no winning with Minho, he always got the last word in, and always had to get his way.

...

Bea had certainly not fixed her problems with Minho, but she was acquainted with his friends and was developing a close friendship with Q, who happened to be in her math class.

"You're punch girl." Q teased, he watched as the girl came and sat beside him, it was the only vacant seat after all, she had nowhere else to go. Bea had seen the boy with Minho at the welcoming party, so she knew that they were friends.

"You're friends with poopy baby." Bea sighed, she didn't know much about Q, but anyone who was remotely close to Minho had to be a little bit insane.

"God that spread fast." Q chuckled, he sighed and watched as the teacher headed up to the board. "You look athletic enough, would you be interested in joining my nature club?" Q asked, Bea looked at the boy with a face of confusion, at first she felt reluctant to accept, but she had nothing better to do and she needed to make more friends rather than just enemies.

"Sure." Bea said with a smile, she was certain that poopy baby would get eaten alive by the outdoors. His skin was too fragile for the place and he didn't seem the athletic type. "I'm looking forward to it." Bea continued.

"Great." Q said with a smile, now Bea was in on the nature club, not just Kitty and Dae, but plenty of other people. It was surely going to be an interesting trip.