Main Characters

Avery Giller

Avery is an 18 year old girl with memorizing brown eyes, a long beautiful brown hair, and a tall perfect body. She's smart, has an attractive personality, and she's like a magnet to people around her. She loves music, cigarettes, and addicted to lollipops, but most importantly, she is an amazing bass player. Avery suffered from a very tough past, but that won't stop her from chasing her dream, which is being a successful bass player in a band.

Tom Kaulitz

Tom is an 18 year old boy from Germany. He is a hot, dangerous, good looking guy with a seductive personality, but not a good reputation. Every girl keeps throwing herself at him, and he doesn't mind it at all. He doesn't care about anything other than his guitar, and to drink, smoke, and have a different girl in his bed every night. He is a guitarist in a band called Tokio Hotel. Tom's guitar skills are mind blowing. All he wants to do is make good music and let the world know who they are. But what happens when one of their band members decides to leave? Will that put an end to his plans?

_______________

Author's note

Heyyy! I didn't want to put a picture of what Avery would look like, so you could be able to imagine her as you want. The whole Tokio Hotel members look the same as in real life.