Chapter 2

Avery

I finished smoking and went back in. I stayed home the whole day, I watched movies, practiced some songs on my guitar, danced a little around the living room. Around 1am, I went to bed, Mike never came home, he probably spent the night at some girl's house or something. I actually wish he did, he really needs to let go for a bit.

I woke up the next day and felt like going for a run, so I got dressed in shorts, sports bra and a jacket. I grabbed my headphones and my mp3 and left.

I came back at noon, I walked in and saw Mike is back, he's watching tv while eating pizza.

"Hey where were you? I grabbed some pizza for lunch on the way home", Mike said as he kept his eyes on the tv, not turning around.

"I went for a run", I said, still trying to catch my breath. "I could ask you the same thing", I said laughing.

"Yeah well I met this girl at a bar and went back to her place and decided to spend the night, and stay for breakfast too since it's the weekend".

"Finally, you really need to do this more often".

"First off all, it's none of your business. Second of all, I do 'this' just enough".

"Yeah right", I said chuckling.

"Actually, I'm going out tonight too".

"Oh really", I said in a teasing tone.

"It's not like that. It's kind of a business meeting".

"Boring!", I said, walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

I ate lunch with him, then we watched tv and talked a little. It's 8pm now, Mike got dressed and left for his meeting. I laid down for a bit then decided to go to a bar, I could really use a drink right now.

I walked in my closet and took a see through black shirt, with a black bra underneath it and black jean shorts. I put some light makeup and brushed my hair. I took the things I need, plus my fake id in case Noah wasn't there. I put on my boots and left.

I walked to the bar, it's so close to the house. Thankfully, Noah is here to let me in, so I didn't have to use my horrible fake id, I'd get kicked out in a blink.

I sat on one of the bar stools, so I could talk to Noah while he does his job. It's kinda pathetic that I came to a bar alone, but what the fuck am I supposed to do.

"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a while! And you look fine as fuck", Noah said as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too, but you need to let me go or you're gonna miss me for real this time", I said, choking the words out.

"Jesus, you can be really dark sometimes, it's scary".

"Well how are you? Anything new in your miserable life?", I said laughing.

"Ok first, what can I get you to drink?"

"I'll take whiskey on the rocks please", I said smiling, I really miss him.

"Coming right up", he turned to get my drink, I took the chance to look around. I always come here if I needed a drink or some time off. I love watching people drinking and dancing like they don't have a single worry in the world. "There you go".

"Thanks", I took the drink and took a sip.

"Back to your question, there is actually something new in my miserable life, my manager is quitting in a month and he wants me to take his place!", he said excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Really?!! That's amazing Noah, I'm so happy for you. You deserve this".

"I know, right?!", he said screaming over the music.

We laughed and talked for a while, I'm on my fourth drink I think.

"Ohh, someone has an eye on you", Noah said looking behind me.

I turned around and saw a guy in the corner, he had curly hair, and his eyes were squinting at me. He had a white shirt on, with a few buttons left open, making his chest visible, and a watch on his wrist, he was really hot.

I turned back to Noah. A minute later, I noticed his eyes widening.

"What, what is it?".

"So.. mmm.. I think he's coming this way", I turned around and saw him approaching me. "Bye, good luck", I heard Noah from behind me, I turned my head and saw him leaving.

"Hey! Noah come back, I swear I'll kill you!", I whisper shout as he kept going. Oh he's so dead.

"Hey".

I heard this deep voice behind. I slowly turned my head and realized he's standing so close.

"Hi", I said smiling.

"Can you please make me the luckiest man here and dance with me?", he said extending his hand out.

"Sure".

I took his hand and he pulled me to the dance floor. The drinks really started to kick in, I started losing up a bit and started dancing with him.

He turned me around, facing my back, and put his hands on my hips, I turned my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. He collected my hair and moved it to one shoulder, and started slowly kissing my neck, all the way up to my ear and back down to my shoulder. 

I turned around and we started making out, then I whispered in his ear, "wanna go back to my place?".

"Yeah", he said almost immediately.

_______________

Author's note

Hellooo you!
Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I promise it'll get better😁
Anyway, I have only one chapter out and it's already the 13th on #bandmember !!! Wow.