The Shadow Phoenix

Watch it and some one will be add in Zing Pixie.

Concorde: "You know is my job to take care of the Magic R-Carve from Faragonda and to keep out noisy students and ghost."

Bloom: "Wait, you mean Izuku here?"

Izuku: "Yea, sis I'm here." yell from the top

Bloom look up: "There you are. What are you doing up there?"

Izuku: "Reading a books and I'm not Noisy Concorde." float down near Bloom

Concorde: "Yes, you are."  Izuku sigh

Bloom: "What did you do Izu?" 

Izuku: "I replace one wrong books section and she keep saying that."

Concorde: "That and how you always come here without authorized." Bloom laugh nevous and izuku roll eyes.

Bloom: "Arm Concorde, can I ask you a question."

Concorde: "Sure."

Bloom: "What a pixie?"

Concorde: "My dear, we pixie are being of Magic & we often help Fairy fight evil and performed some spell."

Bloom: "You help Fairy?"

Concorde: "Yes, in fact some fairy and Pixie from deep connection. I bid like fallen in love and the two become inseparable. Like twin sister."

Bloom: "Really."

Concorde: "But we refer as this as bonds. And is a very special things for pixie."

Bloom: "I wish, I have a pixie my own?"

Izuku (though): "If you did pls let it be more sweet." putting back a book while listen

Bloom: "What about you are you bond to Faragonda?" 

Concorde: "Oh, no, no! I'm bond to this R-Carve."

Bloom: "Don't you get lonely bond to a room?"

Concorde: "No, Not me.Beside I have magic animals to cheer me up and keep me company. They are call Pixie Pets. They live with us and lent us there power."

Bloom: "Wow."

Izuku: "Wow indeed sis but they are also very stubborn."

Bloom: "Why?" Izuku point to his head. Bloom come close and see fox pixie sleeping on izuku head. "So cute but why is she sleeping on your head?"

Izuku: "Ask Concorde." Bloom look to Concorde.

Concorde look away mutter: "That because his hair is soft and comfortable to sleep on." Bloom hear it *giggle* and they hear Izuku watch make a noise

Izuku touch it and see a message "Look like they almost here."

Bloom: "Who?"

Izuku: "Order truck sis and we should also get going, the party about to start."

Bloom: "I forgot, let's get going izuku." pull izuku hands run out 

Izuku: "I'm come again Concorde."

Concorde sigh and see Fox pixie sleeping on pillow. Concorde smile: "That ghost kid."

Alfea Quad