Darkar's Prisoner

At Alfea Quad

Winx,Pixies and Specialist gather in one group talking a plan and those who are not there were Izuku, Rose and Timmy. (Izuku, Rose was gather info from Doom while Timmy was checking on Eagle)

Locket: "I don't care what anyone you said, I'm going to help rescue bloom and that's final." said with arm cross

Flora: "Locket, I though you never want to see the scary place again."

Aisha: "Remember, all those shadow monster lurking every where ready to eat you." said by trying scare Locket

Locket: "Eap." got scare and hide behind flora "I don't care bloom is my fairy and she need me." said from behind flora shoulder.

Aisha: "She needs you alive and well just think back to the time when you where there." try to reason and Sky nod.

Musa: "Locket, darkar's kingdom is pure evil."

Tecna: "The negative energy found there could reduce pixie effectiveness and vitality by 77% isn't that right digit." ask while looking at her small laptop.

Digit: "More like 84%!" said while looking at her digit watch

Locket: "I don't care if I have to fly there with my own four wings." fly up to aisha "I'm going."

Amora: "Your love is so beautiful." fly past stella "I'm coming with you."

Stella: "Amora you can't."

Amora: "Sorry stella we all love bloom and locket."

Piff: "Badu ta."

Chatta: "Whatever piff say goes double for me......" look piff "What did you say again?" ask piff

Tune: "I haven't fest idea." Aisha sigh

Tecna: "Digit reason with them if pixies come with us chances are they'll never return."

Digit: "Maybe so, but look at my number." show her digit number from her watch "Neither will be the Winks nor Specialist." Winx and Specialist thinks and what digit say true "Also I forgot to mentions that Rose and Izuku approve that we can come with you."

Winx, specialist: "EHH!" surprise that Rose and Izuku approve of Pixie to come with.

Tune: "But where is rose and Izuku?"

Inside a unfinished Alfea garden

Doom: "Gah!" hit to sakura tree and slip down with chain around his hands and feet

Izuku: "Ready to talk!" looking down at doom with Rose on his shoulder and...

Doom: "I will never betray my master." spit at Izuku.

Izuku: "More pain then, Mizu!" 

Mizu(a.k.a Mizutsuen) 

a Mizutsuen)