Izuku Life in Winx World

Inside Whale Plane (Morning)

Izuku and Rose sleep in their bed until alarm ring waking Izuku up and shut it off. Izuku yawn rub his eyes and look around. Izuku see rose still asleep peaceful and Izuku look to calendar.

Izuku: "Another day." yawn "Another gone." Izuku get up and walk to bathroom and wash his face and so on(he still a ghost but can't forget his human nature) After that he make a breakfast for Rose, for him is just coffee.

Quad field

Izuku walk out from the whale plane read to water the plant but.....

Izuku: "WHO THE HELL STEAL MY FLOWER!" Izuku go back inside to whale ship.

Whale Ship

Izuku fly toward the computer, press cctv mode and look who steal his flower.

After a minute look, izuku see who it's and become very angry. Izuku fly toward there.

Alfea Dinning Hall

Alfea students were happy about avalon bring a gift of flower each to them, not knowing where it came from until....

Door slam open and everyone look toward the door and see izuku looking angry.

Izuku scan the room until he see avalon near bloom.

Izuku eye twitch: "Professor Avalon." with dark voice.

Avalon: "Ahh, Izuku. Yes,how may I help you?"

Izuku:" Did you by any chance see my purple flower?" fly toward him

Avalon laugh nervous: "N-Not that I see of." Izuku and Alfea students stare at him "A-Arm...." sweat nervou

Izuku: "COME!" Grab him by shirt collar "You are going to help with my field AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU TAKE MY FLOWER!" pull him toward the door and to field.

Avalon: "NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo................"

Winx seat

Stella: "Rule one never steal a flower from Izuku."

Winx girls: "Noted."

Timeskip mini Avalon planting a flower seed in garden with fake tear

In Red Fountain (Training field)

Izuku: "RISE YOUR ARM HIGH BRANDON! STEAL MAKE A RIGHT POSE ,REX....." 

Students Were practicing a downward cut (Japan call...Tento) in field with armor on, Izuku is looking out for them while yelling the person who making it wrong.

Raven: "Ready to be beat today sky, because I'm ready."

Sky: "Keep it down Raven You going to get us in trouble."

Raven: "Ha, like hell he will..."interrupted by chalk hit on his head and fall his ass down along with sky

Izuku: "I CAN HEAR YOUR TALKING ALL THE WAY FROM HERE RAVEN, SKY!"

Raven/ Sky: "Sorry sir."

Izuku: "IF YOU SORRY THEN RUN 20 LAPS IN THE FIELD!"

Raven/Sky: "SIR YES SIR!" Both get up started running in field.

After finish Training

Izuku: "That enough for today, go back to you room and rest."

RF students: "THX SIR!"

Izuku: "Brandon, Sky in my office, after you finish cleaning."

Brandon/sky: "Yes, sir." Izuku fly toward in his office.