The Odd Clock

Why does the clock strike at 4:30 everyday? I'm I noticing something strange about my grandparents old clock?

It was an old clock I inherited from my grandparents.

They told me about how special the clock was and that it was given to them by their ancestors.

But why does the strange clock ring at 4:30 in the afternoon.

I've heard of clocks ringing at 12 midnight but 4:30 in the afternoon??

I asked my mom does she know why the clock rings at strange time.

"Honey that clocked has always rang at the same time when I was young."

"I didn't find it strange at all she smiled."

I knew I had to find out more about this clock.

I walked up the steps to my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

Let's do some research I thought out loud.

I searched and searched the internet and I couldn't find any information on the clock but it was something that I saw that lead me to the right answers.

It was clock that held onto secrets back in the ancient times but it was revealed that if anyone kept secrets then the clock will strike at the strange time and reveal hidden secrets.

It was toss out back in the ancient times because it ruined a lot of lives but somehow it will resurface.
But why would my grandparents want to keep a clock like this..

I need to tell my parents I said to myself.

Hey! Ian it's time for dinner.

I raced downstairs and sat at the dinner table.
Hey! Don you okay my dad asked."

Yeah Dad I am!

He always looks like that my sister laughed.

I glanced at the clock on the living room table it was already 4pm that means I need to tell them.

Mom and Dad you know that creepy clock you got from my grandparents I asked.

Yeah honey what about it?

What if I told you that maybe it wasn't their clock that it just appeared to them.
You and your theories my sister told me.

No it's not a theory as he looked at the clock once more. It was already 415 he only had 15 minutes to tell his family.

I'm telling you that wasn't their clock. Someone must have gave them that clock.

Mom you have to listen they were your parents remember how did you even know about the clock or did they show it to you.

Yes honey my parents framed that clock in one of their shelf displays.

Mom listen to me that clock was never theirs or given to our ancestors it just appeared.

"Okay now your being weird my sister gave me the side eyed?

I looked at the close once more it was 4:29 what I'm going to do! This clock it's going to reveal all secrets.

The clock struck 4:30 the ringing sound went off in our ears. We held our ears as long we could but I saw everyone pass out one by one.

What is happening to us?

The last thing I saw was that clock that very odd clock before I closed my eyes!

The End!