Chapter 6

Ahana's POV

"I like you more", I say looking into his eyes and there's a immediate smile on his face. He catches my face with his two hands and stares into my eyes with a cute smile and hugs me tight. I hug him back tightly.

After a solid 5 mins of tight hug we break the hug and he holds my hand asks "shall we go?", Looking into my eyes. "Bruhhhhhhh, those eyes!!!", My conscious self. "Yes but where?", I say with a smile holding his hand. "Hmmmmmmm, it's a surprise again!", He says blushingly looking at the floor. "Wufff, i hate surprises but, yours are interesting!", I say looking at him blushing.

Soon we leave the table. Way back to his car he calls his guards and says them to leave. After he cuts "why did you say them to leave?", I ask him curiously. "we don't need them to that place", he replies holding my hand walking back to his car. We go back to his car, he opens the door for me and i sit down as soon as I sit he bends inside the car looking into my eyes and puts on my seatbelt. And then he closes the door and comes to his driving seat. While driving to somewhere he asks me "shall we go out tomorrow", he asks driving. "To where but? Please don't say it's a surprise againnn!!!", With my puppy eyes on. "Unfortunately, yes!", He says smiling while driving. Then he looks at me and he says "but I'm pretty sure you'll love it" "uhh-huhh, okayy!", I say looking back at him. After some what 10 minutes of silence he break my "staring him driving" session by asking "what", i turn around with a blushy smile. And we have this awkward but not awkward cute little moment.

Then we drive talking about random things.

Arhan's POV

I caught her staring at me. Bruhhhh why is she so cute!!! "What", i say looking at her with a slight unnoticeable smile. She turns around blushing. Wuffff i can't wait to kiss her. But let me wait for the moment.

Then we drive for 10 more minutes talking about random things. We reach my favourite place. The hill top from where you could see the whole city.

The view:

Ohh no so sorry guys lemme correct. My view:

This is the place where i spend most of my free time

This is the place where i spend most of my free time. I always wanted to visit this place with *loml*. And finally I'm here but yeahh i know it's not official yet but damnn I'm gonna make it official in no time.

I go stand beside her "wuuhooo, nice place Mr.Shekhawat", she says looking at the view rubbing her hands and smiling. "Are you feeling cold", i ask her looking at her smiling. "Yes, little-", she gets interrupted as I remove my coat and place on her shoulders and hug her from the back. She leans back into my chest. I hug her more tightly "this is my favourite place, i spend most of my free time here", i say to her holding her in my arms tight.

Ahana's POV

"Yes, little-", i get interrupted as he removes his coat and puts on my shoulder and hugs me from behind. He's so warm woww! His hug is really very addictive now, i really feel home in his arms. I lean back into his chest and he hugs me more tightly. "This is my favourite place, i spend most of my free time here", he says holding me tight in his arms. "Mm-hmm", i reply back and we stay like that silent enjoying the wind and the view for solid 30 minutes and then he turns me towards him and gives me a forehead kiss. "Shall we leave, or else you'll fall sick", he asks holding my face with his hands. I nod yes and he holds my hand and we walk towards his car.

He opens the door for me and bends in to put on my seatbelt but this time no eye contact but  I was still looking at him.

He gets to his side and holds my hand with his hand drove back.

Arhan's POV

I held her hand drove back to her home. This was a silent drive as she felt asleep while driving back home.

Her head on my shoulder and her hand in mine. Ahhhh, that tingling feeling in my tummy!!

We reach her mansion after driving for 45 minutes, i stop the car and look at her sleeping. Awww!!! she looks so cute asleep. I thought off waking her up but i couldn't. I see few strands of her hair falling on her face, so i tuck them behind her ear and place her head on passenger seat and get out of the car. Open her door unlocked her seatbelt giving her a forehead kiss and took her into my arms into bridal style and walked inside her home.

Everyone's jaw drop as I walk inside the mansion holding her in my arms. "Where's her room?", I ask with my bold voice. "Chalo beta, I'll show", her mother says as she moves upstairs. I follow her to Ahana's room place her on the bed carefully and remove her heels and pull up her blanket over her and tuck her into her blanket.

Then walk out the mansion without any word and drove back home.

I reach my mansion and notice everyone at the dinning table having dinner. "Beta, come have dinner", mumma calls. "I already had, goodnight!", I say walking upstairs.

After going into my room i go have quick warm shower. And jump into my bed with my phone. I look at her photo for pretty long time remembering all the moments of today and turn off my phone and fall asleep.

*Loml* - Love of my life!

So that's it for this chapter. Hope y'all liked it. Do share your opinions or suggestions or whatever;)

Do vote and comment:) thenkyouuu!!!

~yashuu🖤

Peace out ☮️🕊️