Chapter 11

Arhan's POV

5.00 pm

He was randomly thinking of proposing her and he decides to propose her tonight to be his girlfriend.

He calls Isha. "Hello", Isha says from the other side. "Hey, so i wanna propose Ahana tonight to be my girlfriend. I need your help to select a ring. I'm coming to your apartment and we're going out to select a ring for her. Bye", before Isha says anything else he cuts the call.

He gets up from his chair and leaves the office.

He drives to Isha's apartment and he sees her waiting down already. She gets in and says "hmmmm so my bestfriend is proposing huhh" "I'm doing this only to keep her close for me until I plan something very big for the marriage proposal",he says driving to jewellery shop. "So as diamond ring is so common these days, i thought of taking a blue sapphire ring to make it a lil unique. And they're beautiful too", she says to him going through her phone checking rings. "Hmmmmmm okay let's see", he says looking at her.

They purchase a blue sapphire ring for her and leave the jewelry shop to Isha's apartment. Way back she asks him how he's proposing. "I didn't plan anything, just simple I'll take her out and ask her to be my girlfriend", he says. "That's it?", She says looking at him. "I wanna make it very very simple, we'll do something really big for the marriage proposal soon. Your gonna organise get ready", he says driving.

"Fineee as you wish", and they reach Isha's apartment. She gets off the car wishing him all the best and a sweet smile. "Bye", he says and leaves to his mansion.

He changes and goes to his mom. She was watching TV in her room.

She hears a knock on the door and says, "come in". "Heyyy you home?", She says looking at Arhan. "Yes mumma, i wanna talk", he says going to her and sleep in her laps.

She mutes the TV. "Mumma I'm proposing Ahana to be my girlfriend tonight", he says holding her hands which were caressing him. "Woowww", his mother says looking at him. "Mumma will she accept me?", He says looking at her.

"What's wrong with my son? He's completely perfect", she says caressing him and he stays silent and falls asleep thinking too much in her laps itself.

She keeps caressing him and after he falls asleep she unmutes the TV and still caressing his hair.

A couple of hours pass by and she wakes him up to get ready to go to the supermarket with her.

He gets up and goes to his room and freshens. After getting ready he goes downstairs where his mom was waiting for him.

He takes her his mom to the supermarket and says her to shop and while he goes around.

While going around he finds her and admires her for a while.
"My to be wife. She looks so cute and hot at the same time" 

Soon as he says to himself and he notices some guy staring at her and he goes to him. And from his behind he wishpers in his ear "she hot right?", And that guy turns and sees him with a shock.

"She's mine, dare you look at her like that", he says warning him. He couldn't do anything more as it was a supermarket and he didn't want her to hear him.

Then after some time his mom notices him admiring her and says "stop putting Nazar on my to be daughter", she says pinching his ear.

She says that she will go her but he stops her and texts her "sup miss?".

Then he keeps staring her until she leaves and after she leaves he goes to his mom and says, "mumma how's your to be daughter" "very beautiful", she says picking up things.