Chapter 7

Ahana's POV

3.00 am

She wakes up suddenly. And finds herself in her bedroom. She's tries to recollect what all happened and picks up her phone and checks the time. "Should I text him or not? Koi ni we'll do", and she texts him thankyou. And she gets out of her bed and changes quickly to her night suit and does her skincare routine.

"I'm hungry. Let's go have something from the fridge", and goes out of her room quietly. And goes downstairs to the fridge.

She opens the fridge.

She grabs a coke and goes to the living room and turns on TV

She's a night owl actually. She felt like watching some series so she opens Netflix.

She watch plays stranger things season 1 and finishes the first season

She watch plays stranger things season 1 and finishes the first season. Soon when she starts season 2 she hears a notification on her phone. It says "message from Mr.Shekhawat❤️", there an instant smile on her face and she opens it.

Arhan's POV

5.00 am

His alarm rings and he turns if off and takes his phone. He sees that there's a message from "A❤️", he quickly opens and sees it says "thankyou". "So you up?", He replies back and goes to do his morning routine.

While brushing he goes through his schedule for day and suddenly pops a message from her. He opens it "Yes, i got up at 3.00am and didn't go back to sleep", she replies. He leaves it on seen and changes to his gym wear and takes his bike keys.

He goes to her mansion and texts her

                                                                                                          Me
                                                              Come out let's go for a walk.
A❤️
You came here?
                                                                                                            Me
                                                                               Yes, open the door.