Morning workout

Waking up after a night with Miyeon and Soyeon sounds better than it actually is. You don't know when or how you fell asleep. But you did. And unfortunately, Miyeon fell asleep on top of you. Her brunette hair covering your face, making her scent the first thing you smell, once you open your eyes. You don't see her, but you can feel Soyeon lying on your left arm. Your arm is pretty much useless at this point. You couldn't move it, even if you wanted to. Soyeon slept for several hours on it.
Moving a little, you realize that you and Miyeon are covered by the blanket. Her warm body reminds you that she is indeed still nude. You are too. One of her hands is tangled in your hair, while the other is resting on your chest, together with her head.
Usually, you don't mind getting used as pillow (Ahin did it before), but you have to get up soon. You try your best not to wake the two of them up as you slowly slide Miyeon to your right. Once she lies next to you, you have to get her hand out of your hair carefully. Once that's done, you try to move your left arm. Nothing. Soyeon looks like she is in a coma. She is not gonna move anytime soon.

You massage your arm as you wait for the elevator. 10 minutes. It took you 10 minutes to free your arm and to get dressed. You decided on a short and comfortable pair of pants and a plain black shirt, since you are going to hit the gym of the hotel. It is still six in the morning and you hope there aren't too many people in there.
While checking your emails on your phone, you almost bump into the person coming out of the elevator.
"I'm sorry."
You look up to be surprised.
The woman in front of you looks at you in surprise as well. You know her. Or at least you met once.
"Hello there."
Her cute smile makes you smile back at her.
"How long has it been?"
She leans in for a hug and you hug her back. She has always been bubbly. You liked it about her, when the two of you had a photo shoot. You don't have a lot of them, but once in a while you have to get your photo taken. Either for a magazine or a newspaper or, in case of the young woman in front of you, in an advertisement. You are usually pretty careful about your appearance. Definitely not the most handsome guy, but a fit and healthy body. Which is already saying something by today's standards.
"Are you going to keep on staring? Or do you want to see more of me?"
"Sorry."
You mumble as you take a step back. She always talked like that during the photo shoot. Mocking and teasing at the same time.
"I didn't expect to meet you here."
She steps out of the elevator and the doors close behind her.
"Me neither. You look great by the way."
She winks at you. And immediately you know you said something wrong.
"Nice try, sweetie. But you know I have a boyfriend."
"Well, tell him I would like to meet him some day. He sure seems lucky."
"Thank you."
She smiles as she steps out of your way. Unfortunately the elevator is already gone though.
"Oh I'm sorry. Now you have to wait again."
"No problem. It was nice seeing you."
"Me too. Are you headed to the gym?"
Her voice sounds a little different now. More excited.
"I am."
"You know what? I planned on working out today as well. You go down and start and I will join you in a couple of minutes."
"Sounds great."
You press the button.
"Is your boyfriend gonna come as well?"
She shakes her head.
"He is such a sleepyhead. He is not going to be up for at least an hour."
"More time for us."
You joke, but the Korean girl's eyes seem to get darker for a moment. Did you say something wrong?
Her smile seems genuine though.
"Cool. See you in a bit then."
She starts to walk of. And you can't stop staring. You checked her out a lot during the photo shoot already. But that was a long time ago. Sohee looks even better now. And you can't deny that she has a great figure.