17

Lie away, the liquid in her body began to vibrate along with the vibration, and ran wildly in her body, the strong pleasure covered the excretion.

Admiring the girl's intoxicated body immersed in pleasure, Jin Yan calculated the girl's patience. The vibration of the anal plug became more and more intense, and the intense pleasure and the pain of wanting to urinate were intertwined until the pleasure could no longer conceal the pain The flush on Wei Sheng's face quickly faded, and his face turned pale. Carry her on the toilet to support her to sit up and remove the butt plug.

The pleasure released was too strong, Wei Sheng only felt that his mind went blank, and a lot of excrement came out from under his body, and she immediately climaxed!

After a long time, Wei Sheng came back to her senses. The pleasure of being on the verge of pain made her a little scared. It was too exciting and intense, and it really hurt when she was in pain. She wanted to ask Jin Yan not to give up the enema, but the secret expectation in her heart came again. She couldn't say anything, so she could only look at Jin Yan pitifully.

Jin Yan was a little guilty, "Shengsheng, don't be afraid, it will hurt a little today to test your limit time, and when you have time to refer to it, it won't hurt, I promise." After finishing speaking, Jin Yan looked serious: "Shengsheng For the sake of our happy life after marriage, there will inevitably be some pain during the course, but I will not deliberately make you hurt. Although you are beautiful in pain, I am reluctant, so I will encounter similar situations in the future Don't be afraid, okay?"

"I know." Wei Sheng replied expectantly and shyly. Hey, what is so fragrant? It seems to be the same scent just now, but it has faded a lot, and it smells much better.

Seeing the change in the girl's expression, Jin Yan picked her up and turned on the shower to wash her body, "Do you smell it? This is a side effect of the liquid, it can make the excrement odorless."

so amazing! Brother Yan is so powerful, Wei Sheng was amazing.

Enema two more times with warm water, the water discharged from the chrysanthemum hole is completely clean, Jin Yan wiped the girl's body dry, after applying body lotion, put the cleaned anal plug into the chrysanthemum hole.

The girl's body trembled, and her body couldn't stop secreting mucus. She suppressed moaning and asked impatiently, "Brother Yan, why did you put the butt plug again? I don't need an enema anymore, and why is it so exciting this time?"

"I forgot to tell you that the flower and chrysanthemum points below you are too small, and they can't accommodate me now. In order not to cause you pain, I will start to expand now, and also exercise the tightness of your two points. , this liquid can increase your sensitivity, the most sensitive time is when the potion is used up, any foreign object stimulation will bring you pleasure, get familiar with this feeling as soon as possible, your body will become more and more sensitive" Jin Yan laughed Suave, picks up another plug and stuffs it into the pussy.

She finally regained her composure and felt the expansion of the two acupoints. She stood up and found that the two plugs were falling straight down. She subconsciously tightened the two acupoints and tried to take two steps. The two plugs would not fall off. She had to slow down and contract both pussies.

Jin Yan looked at the girl's clumsy and slow movements with a smile, and explained in a warm voice: "You don't have to be so careful. There is a micro-current on the surface of this plug, which can be adsorbed on your fleshy wall. As long as you maintain the contraction, don't move too violently, such as running. Jumping and the like, it won’t fall off, you have to wear it every day until you’re an adult, and you can’t take it out.”