30

Her body began to urinate under Jin Yan's order... The urine quickly smeared a large dark water stain on the snow-white carpet. When she stopped rinating, she observed the drenched area and estimated it. She felt that to complete the task, it still depends on whether Jin Yan wants her to leave work on time. If she wants to, let her urinate a few more times. Grind with liquid.

After figuring this out, Wei Sheng didn't get entangled, and continued to look at Jin Yan thinking about the way he fucked her on various occasions, sexy Adam's apple, sweaty hair, firm abdominal muscles, strong sexual ability, Every bit makes her pussy water

"A Sheng, I'm hungry, let's make lunch, I want to eat steak today"

"Good husband~"

Wei Sheng took happy steps and walked to the kitchen on the left. Although Wei Sheng has good cooking skills, there is an aunt who cooks at home. Jin Yan doesn't want to hurt her hands by cooking, so Wei Sheng's good cooking skills Useless in the vast majority of cases. The kitchen in the office is obviously much simpler than the kitchen at home. The kitchen has no door and is surrounded by transparent single-sided glass. Jin Yan can easily see Wei Sheng's every move. To prevent her from being distracted by cooking, Wei Sheng is in the kitchen. You can't see what's going on outside.The work in the kitchen is not an open fire, but a light-wave oven, which can support the production of most food. Wei Sheng fry the steak carefully to prevent himself from being scaled. Jin Yan likes her skin, and she can' t damage it. She concentrated and quickly fried the steak until it was half cooked to Jin Yan's liking.

She carefully placed the steaks on the plate, woke up some red wine, put them on the table outside the lounge, then walked lightly to Jin Yan, and gently reminded: "Husband, dinner is ready."

Jin Yan responded, and turned the boss chair to Wei Sheng. Wei Sheng unzipped Jin Yan's zipper tacitly, released his semi-rigid penis, sat on Jin Yan's leather shoes with his pussy, and began to perform oral sex skillfully. up and opened her small hole to swallow the penis to the deepest part. Jin Yan patted her butt, stood up, repeated the morning operation and finished lunch with Wei Sheng.

After lunch, Jin Yan carried Wei Sheng into the lounge, put Wei Sheng on the ground, let her support the wall, lifted her leg and fucked her hard. After releasing it once, Jin Yan continued to bury Wei Sheng in Wei Sheng's bed. In the body, her hands were tied up, and she started to take a lunch break while holding her tits.

………

A day passed like this, and after get off work, Jin Yan put Wei Sheng on the dress he had brought in the morning, put his arms around Wei Sheng and went home.

In this way, the ordinary but sexually blissful married life began under Jin Yan's overall control... 

PS: After getting married, some interesting plays will be dropped as extra episodes. At present, the basic purpose of the male protagonist to fully control the female protagonist has been achieved, so this book is over. In fact, at the very beginning, I thought about a lot of serious training plots, such as Plays like little bitch or perverted play such as personality reshaping, but it is written that the heroine is really cute and painful, so I am not willing to let her experience this kind of play , after all, the hero and heroine love each other, But personality reshaping is very suitable for my other brain hole, that is my next book, the slave wife next door is very serious, not as small and fresh as this one, be cautious when entering the pit, friends, see you in the next book~