21

Where can I see that I am having fun? "

It was rare to see a little girl blowing hair, and Jin Yan stroked her tits reassuringly, "Then Shengsheng will behave so well in the future, and she will still be punished."

"Let's not talk about this today, are you happy today?" The little girl blushed, buried her head in the young man's neck, and whispered, "It's very comfortable."

Jin Yan coaxed, "Then listen to me more from now on, I'll take you to play, don't be afraid~"

"Okay, okay!"

Chapter 22Contraceptive preparation

Since Wei Sheng's asshole had just been developed, Jin Yan tasted it a few times at the beginning, and for future preparations, he never touched her asshole again except for letting Wei Sheng let her use her mouth to satisfy his cravings.

It's just using a fake penis smeared with medicine to continuously modify and exercise the anus hole, while the flower hole still uses a plug, but the size of the plug is getting bigger and bigger, and it is almost close to the size of Jin Yan's cock, which is only 18 years old from Wei Sheng. For half a year, Wei Sheng successfully graduated from the bridal school early with excellent grades.

With the daily medication and meals that tasted more and more of Jin Yan's semen, Wei Sheng now finds that Jin Yan is becoming more and more attractive. Every movement and every expression of him catches her eyes. I can't live without him. I was still in school some time ago, every time I thought it would take a whole day to see Jin Yan, she felt very uncomfortable. She didn't want to go to school, and even cried several times with Jin Yan in her arms Then, Jin Yancai agreed that as long as she passed the test, she would be able to graduate and go home, and be with him every day.

It wasn't until this morning, the second day after graduation and returning home, that Wei Sheng was flustered when Jin Yan went to take a shower. She was startled when she couldn't see him making her uncomfortable. When did I start to rely on him so much? Feeling flustered when you don't see her? Is she sick? The more he thought about it, the more panicked Wei Sheng started crying again unconsciously.

After nearly three years of recuperation, Wei Sheng's body has undergone great changes now. His skin color is fair all over his body. Due to being naked for a long time, his skin color is very even. There is no hair on his body except his hair. His skin is soft and tender without pores. It was a red mark when touched, but because the medicine changed the body, although it was easy to leave a mark, it disappeared quickly.

The body is also much more sensitive. After long-term training and drug transformation, now Jin Yan touches her a little bit, and she can't stop watering. Basically, the whole body is sensitive, and the sensitive parts are even more sensitive When Jin Yan touches her tits, You can reach orgasm with just a couple of squeezes, let alone touch the sensitive areas such as the clitoris and anus.

The boobs have also reached the D cup. Wearing a transparent bra for a long time makes her breasts stand out, even if she is lying on the bed, there will be no change. Yoga exercises make her waist thinner and softer, and her physical strength is also better. After many years of dilating exercise and medication, the anus hole is kept moist at all times, can easily swallow the plug, and can walk and do things freely under the vibration of the dildo in the anus hole. She is used to the vibration of the dildo and cannot bring she pleasure.