Part 2

It was a Friday today, a good day during my week. There was no scheduled football training but that didn't mean anything. Picking the ball out of my school bag and throwing it to the ground I checked the time. 3:45pm. Plenty of time. I usually had to be back before 7pm otherwise the door would be locked which is not a great thing considering it's not the warmest of weather in the UK. My session started with a warm up before moving into a quick passing drill with the wall. I did some dribbling and some set pieces but that doesn't really work great by yourself. I finished up with some conditioning. After a total of 3kms of sprinting split into 100m I was tired. I checked the time again. 5:50pm. This was plenty of time to get back home. As I packed up my bag preparing to leave I spotted a man in his mid 30s wearing a puffer coat watching me. Not bothering to wait around for this man I shoved the rest of my stuff into the backpack before speed walking away.

The route home typically took 20 minutes but the pace I was walking at I was home within 15. I hoped into the shower before going downstairs to make myself some food. I had a match tomorrow evening, Saturday, at our home field so I cooked my regular pesto pasta. Once everything was eaten and clean I walked back upstairs before closing my door and putting a towel at the bottom. I opened my squeaky window and sat in the edge observing the stars in the sky. I don't know why I'd always felt to connected to them, maybe it was meant to be because my middle names sky or whether it's because Josie is now up there. Lighting my joint I started to softly speak telling her about my day and my upcoming match tomorrow. She always used to come to my football matches when she was still alive so I still look over sometimes expecting her to be there. As my joint drew to a close I hoped into bed early tonight in hope that I would sleep through the whole night

Jonas Eidevall POV
I was on a train exploring London when I accidentally dozed off and was awoken to a 40 something year old man telling me I need to get off. Stepping off the train I had clue where I was but regardless I decide to look around a bit. After strolling around for about 1 hour I can across a teenage girl playing football alone on a astroturf pitch. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she has such raw talent. With some professional training she could be a definite potential future star. She noticed me when she was packing up and sped off before I could talk to her. It was disappointing but I wouldn't let her go that easily. I assumed I could get a hotel in the town centre so I started to walk there. Walking to the town I saw an advertisement for a womens football game, it was Wentworth FC vs The Tigers. Taking a picture of it I carried in toward the hotel I'd be staying the night at.