Part 11

Once I had stopped being bombarded with questions we decided to order a few pizzas a watch something. We ordered several of the most common pizzas and you could share with whoever. The pizzas came about an hour late and I got off the couch to help Katie carry in the large stack of food. I was having a Hawaiian Pizza but there was no pineapple because it doesn't belong on pizza so it was basically just a ham pizza. This got us into a bit of a debate about whether pineapple did belong in pizza or not. I wasn't the only who said it doesn't. Gio, Leah, Lia, Steph and Laura also say it is disgusting and definitely not be happening.

Gio asked if I wanted to share the ham pizza to which I agreed because I wouldn't eat the whole thing. We were sat in the corner of the L shaped couch meaning our legs were still in the couch

Once everyone had finished their food we put all the boxes on the table kitchen counter and settled down on the couch to watch a movie

Once everyone had finished their food we put all the boxes on the table kitchen counter and settled down on the couch to watch a movie. We ended up deciding on watching Purple Hearts. I had already seen it when it first came out as it was all over TikTok, but most of the other girls hadn't. I didn't mind watching it again as it was a rather cute movie. I was sat next to Gio still but as the movie progressed I was growing more tired so I rested my head on Gio's shoulder. We were no long sat up straight, we were kind of lying down and I had my head on her and her arm was around me pulling in close to her. 

Leah POV
I looked over at Ella to check on her when I saw the cutest thing ever. Gio and her were cuddled into each other asleep.
"Girls look at Ella and Gio" I said quietly
They all turned their head to see what I was talking about them several "awww" came from people in the room
"They'd be cute together" I said
"They would" Viv said
As we were talking Ella started to grumble and moved closer into Gio. I felt like a mum in a sort of way. I know she's only been here for a day but I think we have a great connection and I could really see her staying here.
As I was staring at her Beth piped up and said
"Your looking at her as if she's your kid."
"I know"

Ella POV
I was starting to wake up but I was yet to open my eyes. What ever pillows Katie and Ruesha have I really need some because I am comfy as. That's when I opened my eyes and found out I wasn't lying in a pillow, I was lying on Gio. My head immediately shot up catching the attention of some of the other girls.
"Nice nap?" Beth said in a teasing manner
"Leave me alone" I complained
"You want to go home?" Leah asked me
I simply just nodded. We said good night to the girls and gave them a hug before we both got in the car.

As we reached Leah's apartment I flipped into my bed to tired to move. I've never been this tired before and I have 1 training session with Arsenal and I exhausted. It was even like I was running excessively, I'd run more than this is games. I don't know what was wrong with me.
Once I'd gotten ready for bed I was asleep instantly.

AN: sorry for the short chapter I've got the flu so fun times