Nanbargalin Irumanam

(Sorry if I left mistakes. I didn't check)

Ajay took her to his home. She sat on the sofa with poker face.

Ajay drank alcohol faster in front of her.

She saw him. "Sarakadicha sariaagiduma?"

Ajay: ilaa-

She pulled the bottle from him and drank faster. He tried to get it from her but she kept drinking. He pushed over. The glass broken and the glass piece hurted her legs...and bleeding.

--- some minutes later. Ajay gives first aid to her hurt by sitting on the floor. She's on the sofa.

Satya smirked. "Avlodhanla...ellam mudinjadhu. Enakunu oruthan irukan nu nenachen. Ipoo ilaa. Friend iruka nu nenachen. Ipoo ilaa. Yaarume ilaa"

Ajay: yen...naa ilaya. Satya, anaiku thaniya pesumothu enna sonna teriyuma...

Flash back:

Divya: Sorry Ajay. Konja naal la enaku kalyanam. Hemanth kooda. (Ajay hovered) Chinna vayasula fix panadhu. Enga rendu perukkum teriyathu. Hemanth kum parents against aa pesi pazhakam ilaa. Enga appa...Na venam nu sonna enna kondruvaaru. Enga rendu family seranum nu vidhi. Enga laala yedhuvum seiya mudiyala. Satya ta epdi solradhu nu teriyala. Ni sonna purinjipa...aana Satya- (crying)

Ajay: epoo kalyanam? (Low voice)

Divya: next week ithe naal.

Ajay: Po...kalyanam panika. Ni enna purinjikitiyae athu podhum.

Divya: Satya-

Ajay: avaluku teriya venam. Engaiyaadhu poo. Hemanth...Hemanth kooda Engaiyaadhu kanla padaatha maari thoorama poidunga. Satya ku teriya venam.

Divya: Ajay, oru vela avaluku terinji...enna manichutaana...naa kandipa thirumba varuven. Athu varaikum ava kannla padamaaten.

Ajay gave a cheated smiled and said a last word to her..."I love you"

She smiled with tears. "Marriage fixed panalana kandipa love you too solirupen"

She went back. He hovered with tears.

Satya didn't replied Ajay. She just fell on the sofa and closed her eyes. (Oozing the tears)

Ajay went back and started drinking.

Two years later, Ajay is working in IT. Satya is working in a cafe as cleaner because her studies spoiled cuz of a depression.

--- Satya don't have parents. She grew with her uncle.

After returning to the home...

Uncle: Satya, evolo naal tha ma kashta paduva? Kalyanam paniko raasathi...un appa amma vum ni ipdi iruku radha virumba maatanga.

She went without words.  After few minutes, she came to see tv with her uncle.

Raja rani movie is going on.

Aariya in tv: (drunken) nammaku pidichavanga nammala vitutu pona nammalum ponum nu ilaa. Enaikadhu nammaku pidicha maari life maarum. Enaku maariduchu. Unaku epoo maarumo...

Nayantara to her friend. "Avan seththatha naa kaadhalathan keten. Avan kannu munadiyae ava seththuruka. Avane maarumothu...yen ennala mudiyathu?"

Satya turned off the tv and went to the bedroom.

When eating dinner...she spoke to her uncle. "Shave paniko. Kalyanam panikuren" (same dialogue as Nayantara said)

Uncle: En raasathi...

Her Uncle arranged everything within a weak. Satya dressed up and went to the stage. Face la mukaadu potutu pora. Also for maapla...face aa maarachirukanga. Mugam paarkalam thirumanam.

Ketti melam kotifying. Thaali katifying.

She is still poker. Don't have any feelings.

He removed the thalappa. It's Ajay. He removed the mukadu. She is in shock by seeing Satya. Satya saw him.

Eye to eye shock!!!

Iyer: maapla ponnu sundu viral pidichu moonu thadava agniya suththi vaanga.

Ajay and Satya seeing each other with poker look and held their tiny fingers.

---

First night: Ajay is at one end of the bed...Satya is at another Edge (opposite side)

They talked without seeing the faces.

Satya: Husband?

Ajay hummed.

Satya: konja naal munadi raja rani padam paathen.

Ajay: 6 maniku. Sun tv la. Naanum paathen.

Satya just wanna ask one question. "Naa tha nu terinja marriage panirupiya?"

Ajay saw back her eyes. "Kadipa thaali katiruka maaten".

Satya smirked and lay down and slept. Ajay slept in the opposite direction.

--- It's been 3 months. They didn't spoke with each other or saw their faces. Satya cleared her ariyar papers and resigned her job as cleaner. She's  hanging around company to company for interview. Finally Hemanth came to know about Satya and her lifestyle.

Dinner night: eating chappathi.

Divya: Thappu panitoma? Ava Ajay kooda santhoshama ilaa...

Hemanth nodded no with sadness. "Ajay munna maari ilaa. Romba Rude aa maaritan. He lost his job. Satya finding a new job for her. Athan CEO ta pesi epdiyo Vela vaangi kuduthuten"

Divya: Satya va paathingala? Pesuningala? Enna sonna? Enna pathi yedhadhu ketala?

Hemanth: naa paakala. Naathan vela vaangi kuduthen nu avaluku teriyadhu. Ipoo Ajay ta epdi pesurathu nu teriyala.

Divya: Naa pesuren.

---Hemanth and Divya is with Ajay at Cafe. Ajay is drinking Americano...

Divya: Ajay, Satya-

Ajay: Satya va enaku pudikala. Next year divorce kuduthuruven. Avaluku  ok than.

Hemanth: Ajay yen ipdi iruka? Friends aa irukumothu nalla thana iruntheenga.

Ajay: friend aa irunthuralam. Husband and wife aa iruka mudiyala.

Divya requested. "Ajay, Satya paavam. Enakaaga ava Hemanth aa vitu kuduthuta. Ipoo-"

Ajay: Apoo na? Nee ketanaalatha unna vitu kudukala?

Ajay kept speaking back to back. Divya got anger.

"Ni thiruntha maata" She got up. Everyone saw them. "Unna kalyanam paniruntha naanum satya maaritha irunthurupen. Thank god! Hemanth kadachathuku"

Hemanth: Divya public-

Divya: paakatum. Ellarum paakatum. Sikiram divorse kudu. Avalathu santhoshama irupa.

Ajay broke the coffee cup. Hemanth and Divya went out.

Ajay didn't have money to pay for the coffee cup and aslo he misbehaved with the cafe owner. Now, in prison.

Satya came to know what happened. Her Uncle went to release him but he shouted. "Yaarum enna veliya eduka venam. Naa vara porathilla"

Uncle said to Satya what he said.
"Apoo vidu paa. Ni va. Avan angaiyae irunthu saagatum"

Uncle: apdi soladha dah...

Satya: nee vaa nu solren la.

Her Uncle requested. Finally, Satya signed and released him. He kept scolding her.

Her head was like blasting in his words. She walked near to him and gave a nice slap.

"Dei, loose aa nee. Athan divorce kudukuren nu solten la. Edhuku kathura. Mariyathaiya un amma veetuku poiyu seru. Naa kenjitu iruka mudiyathu"

Every guys laughed at him as...he was slapped by his wife.

Ajay slapped her back in the anger. Satya fainted. People scolded Ajay and took satya to the hospital.