Kadaisi Nodiyil

In hospital, Hemanth and Divya came forwarded to ask what happened. Doctor asked about them.

"Neenga avungaluku enna venum?"

Divya: Naa avaloda friend and this is my husband.

Ajay leaned on the wall far from them. Doctor asked about him. Divya and Hemanth seems each others face to tell who is him.

...but Ajay told before they say.

"Husband" He came forwarded to the doctor. "Her husband"

Doctor: Then, only you can come to my cabin. Let her rest. If you two wanna see her...no problem. Talk with her.

Divya resists to go inside as she was guilty. Hemanth went inside. Satya saw him and smirked.

"Ipoo kooda...Ajay ku varanum nu thonala. Epdi irukeenga"

Hemanth sat aside. "Hmm...iruken. Satya unaku onum ilaala. Normal aa thaana iruka?"

She can't face him. She closed her eyes and gulped. Her tears were oozing. 

Doctor: Unga wife ku...brain cancer. I think she doesn't deserves to live. Avungaluku Intha vishiyam munadiyae terinjirukum. Now, it's too late.

Ajay can't respond the doctor after hearing his words. With poker face...he proceeds to ask..."Inum evolo naal?"

Doctor: I'm sorry...exactly 1 hr from now.

The time is 6:45 am. 7:45 am...Satya will leave this world.

Satya: Divya enga?

Hemanth saw out. Divya came inside. She stepped slowly with tears.

Came near to her bed...Satya pulled her to sit and hugged tighter and cried on her shoulder. Divya is weeping and asked "Sorry"

Satya broke the hug and held her hands. "Ilaa...Sorry la solladha. It's fate. I'm happy to see you together. Hemanth ku nee tha correct. Oru vela naa un place la irunthu...kadaisila avanaiyum kashta paduthi naanum-"

She coughed. "God's grace!!!"

She held Hemanth's hand. As he loved her...he held her hands tighter in emotion.

Satya joined Divya and Hemanth's hand...and smiled. "Sethaalum ungala maraka maaten"

Divya: Satya, ennachu...yen ipdilam pesura. Ajay pathi unake teriyum. Avan kovathaala ipdi irukan. Sikiram unna purinjipan. You two should live a dignified life.

Hemanth looked at Satya with tears. "Ajay nallavan tha. Neeyum purinjikanum"

Satya knew that she don't want to give pain to him.

She thought about one day before their marriage. Satya fainted while working. When she went for medical check up, doctor said that she have brain cancer and it should not be left without treatment. She had minor cancer but...She left it as she don't like to live.

When she saw...Ajay is her husband, she surprised as she got a better life after a break up but...As Ajay said that he don't like her..Satya didn't cared about herself.

And now..., Finally she is going to die.

---

Ajay came inside. Satya saw him with tears. His eyes also filled.

Hemanth actioned Divya to come out. Hemanth and Divya went out as Ajay came inside.

Satya found why he is with tears.  "Oh, terinjirucha"

Ajay came faster to her and Slapped hardly. Hemanth rushed in.

Ajay held her shoulder tighter and cried in anger. "Loose aa di ni? Ariviruka unaku? Yen konja naal wait panna maariruka maaten? Unna pudikala nu direct aa solirukena..."

Hemanth stopped to intrude them.

Satya cried. Ajay hugged her and cried on her shoulder. "Doctor sonnadhu unma ilaala. Satya, enna vittu pogadha"

Then Divya and Hemanth know the truth through nurse.

Satya: sila per irukuravara avungaloda aruma teriyuthu. Pona aparam tha teriyum nu solluvanga...but...parava ilaa...unaku porathuku munadiyae terinjiruchu.

Ajay didn't break the hug. He hugged more comfortably. Satya asked, "sorry solla poriya?"

Ajay didn't spoke anything. He cried a lot. Satya's heart stops her to give pat but she gave pat on his shoulder.

Satya: hospital la saaga vedam. Please...last wish! Un kooda bike la high ways la...just 15 mins drive. Hotel la nalla saptutu...veetuku polam. Epdiyo 7:30 aagidum. Then, uncle...Aththa mama lam paathutu. Santhoshama poiduren.

Satya broke the hug. Ajay held her cheeks and wiped the tears.

---

As she said...Satya hugged him tighter while he drove. Highway road, rainy climate..., Satya closed her eyes and smiled in the last bike drive.

Hemanth, Divya, Ajay were seeing her. Satya is eating the food faster as it's her last food to taste. Since, it's morning breakfast...she can't eat briyani. It's just Idly, pongal and poori with chicken 65 and prawn roast.

Satya hic ups as she ate a lot. Three of them gave water at a time. She smiled without any feelings to die. "Enna...romba paasama iruku..."

She took her bottle and drank water.

Ajay kept seeing the time. It's 7:26.

Satya ate with satisfaction and drop in her house.

Hemanth stopped Divya to go inside. "Venam, atleast...ipoovachu Ajay kooda irukatum. Ingaiye irupom"

Divya with poker face. "Avlodhanla...Enga friendship, enjoyment..., love...ellam...epdi ellaraiyum vittu poga manasu vandhuchu?"

Satya smiled to her uncle and hugged him for the first time. Ajay pretended to tell what happened. Satya met Mother-in-law and father-in-law and asked sorry.

It's 7:40

Satya saw her bedroom and photos.  Ajay came inside. Satya sat at one end of the bed. Ajay sat in another of the bed - opposite side...As like in their first night.

Ajay with tears: neethan nu terinja kandipa thaali katiruka maaten but...later I would realized it.

Ajay remember all the college days he was friendly with Satya. He trust no one except Satya. The time they talk deal, Fight with legs under the table, late night phone call...and the day he married her.

Ajay got up and pulled her. He kissed passionately and puts her in bed.

Inside the bedsheet, they hugged each other and closed their eyes. It's 7:45. Ajay's tears oozing out.